Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:50 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:

Lots of fappable content if you put the vids in a Playlist and let it run.

Nice and subtle.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:14 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

The music is really depressing.
ranman

Contributions: 9

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:51 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I would much rather hear the conversation between Lucy and the photographer.
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:26 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
gokkunfan wrote:

Lots of fappable content if you put the vids in a Playlist and let it run.

Nice and subtle.

Thumb Up!

Last edited by gokkunfan on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:21 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

"Well obviously it would be better with a full orchestra" Wink

ranman wrote:
I would much rather hear the conversation between Lucy and the photographer.

I have the same complaint in relation to the Nuts videos. You see Lucy laughing at something and I want to know what the joke is so I can share the fun Big Smile Instead I get annoyed because they have deliberately removed it...
lolsmasher

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:50 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

For an increased viewing experience, mute the video while playing this in the background:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQI5LtRtrb0
paul26efc

Contributions: 9

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:14 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

What would everyone say is the best official site video so far?..
My favourite is the black and white new underwear one
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:59 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

The Black and white new underwear shoot was originally much longer but the cut a load out for some reason a few days after it was posted. I managed to get this before it was replaced with a shorter version.

Some of the videos would be much better were it not for a very poor camera man. One of the videos "party in the booth" had Lucy topless on all fours facing the camera, sadly he cut her boobs out of the shoot by moving the camera at the last second. Not a pose she does often.

Most of the videos have potential but she often seems too static and many of the poses are just too samey. I can't believe how many times you can't see above her eye brows are below her stomach in many of the videos.

I would say the best one's are

"Taking a dip in the pool"
"acting lifeguard"
"be my valentine"

Some of the other videos such as "like my red sunglasses" I would have liked had I actually liked her sunglasses. They just take away one of the main appeals, her eyes. There are too many videos featuring sunglasses so far.

The worst one's by far are

"Chilling out by the pool" what was the camera man doing there? Plus the outfit is just awful.

"Au Natural" awful camera work , filming directly into the light so you can't see the subject.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:13 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

She could at least get her bum out for one of the vids!
lolsmasher

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:15 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
She could at least get her bum out for one of the vids!

Agreed. It's not half bad Hehe
animal_mofo

Contributions: 36

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Well the last video "cup of tea on an autumn morning" was terrible. Nice outfit but the resolution was appalling and the overpowering back light glare meant you could barely see lucy, just lens flare and shadow.

The video before with Emma Glover (not a good model for Lucy in my opinion) was advertised as advertised as 8.15 mins but there was actually only about 4 mins of content it was just made up of repeated scenes cut together. Absolute rip off.

Membership cancelled.
gokkunfan

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:09 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

animal_mofo wrote:
The video before with Emma Glover...was actually only about 4 mins of content it was just made up of repeated scenes cut together.

I was sitting there watching it and noticed that too. "Wait, what the hell? Didn't I just see this segment of footage? They are just repeating parts of the video!"

Question: Are you watching 1080p vids or 720p vids? Just out of curiosity.

That outfit Lucy wore in that video was scorching. I liked the concept of another girl with big tits next to Lucy; tits pressed up against each other, and the other girl holding Lucy's tits. I can't stand fake tits though, no matter how "good" the implantations appear.

off topic rant:
When it comes to the English nude model crowd (Lucy Pinder, Holly Peers, Rosie Jones, India Reynolds, Danielle Sharp, Lacey Banghard, Lucy Collett) I really feel like Emma Glover is out of her league with those bolt ons. She keeps her body trim, sure, but she's not natural. Her prime asset is fake! Not to mention you could use her forehead as a landing strip for aircraft.
lolsmasher

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:56 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
Not to mention you could use her forehead as a landing strip for aircraft.

That's a bit harsh...
animal_mofo

Contributions: 36

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:16 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Also subtract 45 seconds from all the stated video times as the first 45 seconds is a promo for girl management, copyright notice and title screen.
gokkunfan

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I've come to the definite conclusion that Lucy's paysite is a very big rip off as it currently exists. If you consider that it costs $30 a month, and she only updates it two times in a 28 day period (one update every "fortnight", 14 days.) You're just not getting enough content as a customer.

You pay $15 for one 4-5minute video (1280x720), and a photo set that has about 60 JPGs of mediocre resolution (749x1123.) The videos should be 1080p with high bitrate (8k or up), and the photos should be near the 5000 resolution range by now, considering how accessible and affordable modern photographic technology is for us westerners.

That's a pretty big rip off! $15 for 60 pics and a very short video. They're not even "Tease" videos like on some other UK models' websites. They're just BTS-style videos of Lucy being photographed, not doing much, just kind of laying, sitting, or standing in place.

Other comparable websites are offering 2 vids a week plus 1 photoset a week. That's 8 vids a month plus 4 photosets a month. Say you joined Lucy V's website: You get access to a bunch of other sites, photo sets that are over 100 images (higher resolution, too), and a Tease+BTS clip each week (although, lately the resolution was bumped BACK down to 720p, and the video lengths aren't always longer than what Lucy Pinder's site is offering. Sometimes they are, sometimes they are not.) Not only that, but Lucy-V's site is charging $28.96 a month. Granted, it's only $1 cheaper. It's cheaper, and you get quadruple the content!

Pinder's "About Me" section has got a lot of b.s. strewn about. She (or more likely, the webmaster that composed the entire section) states, "Lucy Pinder is arguably Britainís premier glamor model thanks to countless appearances..." yet also tries to imply it will be "very hard for me to continue to find top creatives willing to offer their services to further grow this website" if people pirate the content. Wait, so you're one of the UKs top nude models, and have "enjoyed a long and rewarding career" with "some of the best photographers", but you are going to have a hard time finding people to film you and do makeup? That doesn't make sense. If you're a hot ticket item, and have a ton of connections, it will be the opposite of difficult, whether piracy is going on or not. That's a lame excuse. If the website doesn't start providing more content you can always just claim that piracy is keeping you from "finding top creatives." Bollocks.

How tough is it to find someone to hold a HighDef video camera, or snap a few hundred photos while you pose in various positions? The guy doing camera work currently isn't much of a brilliant worker. Holding a camera and snapping photos of gorgeous women isn't exactly rocket science.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: