Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:00 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Even I must admit that tonight's update was rubbish, even by the standards of some of the weaker sets so far; 10 for 4 mins of badly shot video and a paltry 30 photos??!! (that's what it works out for a continuous member).

I downgraded my scores in my comment above to reflect the latest update (so that I agree more with Dawkins). My verdict is also that it's a waste of talent. Shame.

Lucy, Damien etc. You'll have to give us a lot better than this to keep the faithful happy; I'm quitting, see you in a few months... (or as long as I can hold out)
lkpfan

Contributions: 13

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:12 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

first thanks guys for your informations

I'm not very active as Lucy's fan but, is it possible that there is no way to communicate directly with Lucy (facebook, twitter, mail, nothing?)just to try to explain our disappointment, and make her understand that she is a special person to us, we all love her and his works
consequently Lucy should know that her site is very important now, it's one of main parts of her business... (but I think she already knows)

sorry for my boring post guys!
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:46 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Lucy just posted 4 "behind the scenes photos" . Poor in quality but at least they're full body shoots.

What I can't understand is this zooming in rubbish on her upper body parts. She does have a pair of legs , not sure why they are intent on their admission from most of the sets.

If you look at Kelly Hall and even Stacey Poole's work there shots are often (not always) well themed and have lots of movement.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:00 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

lkpfan wrote:
is it possible that there is no way to communicate directly with Lucy (facebook, twitter, mail, nothing?)just to try to explain our disappointment, and make her understand that she is a special person to us, we all love her

In theory, there is twitter - it is the only "internet thing" which actually is Lucy herself in person, and the only means by which messages can be delivered to Lucy without anyone else interfering with them and censoring anything deemed to be insufficiently sycophantic.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work Sad any serious comment seems to get buried beneath the flood of sycophantic guff interspersed with random pointless abuse which characterises all models' twitter feeds, so either she never sees it at all, or if she does she doesn't take any notice Sad

She used to take notice - in the first few months of her twitter's existence it was the only place there was ever any kind of helpful or sensible response to anything... but as soon as the powers of darkness realised she was being helpful to people with it, they put the screws on her, and the helpful replies abruptly stopped. That was over two years ago, and since then Lucy's twitter has been 95% a waste of bandwidth - personal comments to friends which are of no interest to anyone else, low quality reposts of old pics - once in a blue moon something interesting posted out of the blue apropos of nothing, but never once any interesting [i]replies[i] to anyone about her work.

In short: do try twitter, it's your best bet, but don't expect any useful results... just think of it as better than giving up Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:13 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

lkpfan wrote:
first thanks guys for your informations

I'm not very active as Lucy's fan but, is it possible that there is no way to communicate directly with Lucy (facebook, twitter, mail, nothing?)just to try to explain our disappointment, and make her understand that she is a special person to us, we all love her and his works
consequently Lucy should know that her site is very important now, it's one of main parts of her business... (but I think she already knows)

sorry for my boring post guys!

It seems that Lucy doesn't like the critics wich are bad to hear. She certainly ignores and dislikes it on twitter as on the official forum, as in real life. I really think that this forum permits at least for each other to express fully that we feel and to discuss about it. It's the only real place for this. Thumb Up!

So your post is not "boring". There's some people who can hear, welcome, answer, and discuss about everything that somebody can wonder about LP. Wink
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:43 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

see better pics on lucy colletts twitter page
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

See better pics of Lucy Collett full stop... the current and recent pictures of her that are floating around are way better than anything of Lucy Pinder that's been floating around over the same time period. Partly because she's "doing everything right" in terms of facing the camera in the same way that Lucy P used to do but seems to have forgotten how over the last few years, and partly because although she does have a paysite, she isn't obsessed with promoting it to the detriment of everything else she does and so posts a lot more and better than a butchered version of an old Nuts pic once a week. Lucy P needs to buck her ideas up, rewind the last few years and re-learn from Lucy C how to do it.

Did I really just say that? Looks like it. Never thought I'd see the day.

RockyMoney in another thread wrote:
The latest set has been butchered by Photoshop Sad

(Replying in this thread since this one's about what you were talking about Smile)

Not sure which is the latest set but what is certainly a recent set has appeared on another website, and I'm guessing it's the one you mean because it jolly well has been butchered, and a half. The quality is frankly bloody awful. It looks like it's been printed out using the technology of 30 years ago when the best you could do for colour printing was a four-colour ribbon in a dot matrix printer and dithering to produce intermediate tones. Here's a wee crop just to demonstrate...

Makes me jolly glad not to be a member because if I found I'd paid the fortnight's tenner for that s**t I would be bloody furious and demanding a refund. It looks like it's been rendered using Mode 1 on a BBC Micro. It would have been impressive quality for a consumer level digital image once upon a time... about when Lucy was born Hehe but in terms of today's digital imaging technology, it's garbage.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Absolutley! Lose the photoshopping.

I saw some idiot on another forum had complained about seeing little arm hairs and stretch marks on a UHQ shot of Lucy and said it was a turn-off! Why? It makes her look human and REAL!

Why do some people feel that it's sexier if a woman looks like she's made out of wax? Roll Eyes
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

It is easy to criticise especially with the anonymonity of the Internet.

HOWEVER is it not time Lucy took some personal criticism?? I see so many Posts blaming "dark forces" and how she is influenced by others. Lucy needs to take responsibility at last.

She is a Glamour Model who does the bi monthly Nuts Shoot ( minus topless video) That really is the limit of her commercial output. She then has a Pay Website which lets face it .is total and utter sh*t. Poor quality pics and videos cobbled together with no thought,care or attention. Basically churn out any old rubbish with as little effort as possible.

Lucy has been in the Industry for a decade.There can be no excuses for the crap she is churning out.

Vote with your feet people. Why should you bother with Lucy,when she openly cannot be bothered herself??
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:41 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
See better pics of Lucy Collett full stop... the current and recent pictures of her that are floating around are way better than anything of Lucy Pinder that's been floating around over the same time period. Partly because she's "doing everything right" in terms of facing the camera in the same way that Lucy P used to do but seems to have forgotten how over the last few years, and partly because although she does have a paysite, she isn't obsessed with promoting it to the detriment of everything else she does and so posts a lot more and better than a butchered version of an old Nuts pic once a week. Lucy P needs to buck her ideas up, rewind the last few years and re-learn from Lucy C how to do it.

Did I really just say that? Looks like it. Never thought I'd see the day.

RockyMoney in another thread wrote:
The latest set has been butchered by Photoshop Sad

(Replying in this thread since this one's about what you were talking about Smile)

Not sure which is the latest set but what is certainly a recent set has appeared on another website, and I'm guessing it's the one you mean because it jolly well has been butchered, and a half. The quality is frankly bloody awful. It looks like it's been printed out using the technology of 30 years ago when the best you could do for colour printing was a four-colour ribbon in a dot matrix printer and dithering to produce intermediate tones. Here's a wee crop just to demonstrate...

Makes me jolly glad not to be a member because if I found I'd paid the fortnight's tenner for that s**t I would be bloody furious and demanding a refund. It looks like it's been rendered using Mode 1 on a BBC Micro. It would have been impressive quality for a consumer level digital image once upon a time... about when Lucy was born Hehe but in terms of today's digital imaging technology, it's garbage.

Never thought i would live to see this day Hehe Hehe.. ROFL
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:24 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

For the past 10 years Lucy has always done things a little differently to other models. First the was the 3 year stint of none topless work, then came the transformation from none topless to her "topless era".

As far as the website content is concerned, I wasn't really expecting Kelly Hall style shower scenes , topless Wii playing or siimilarly gimmicky behaviour. That's not really anything we have seen from Lucy in Nuts and is perhaps a little too revealing and intrusive a thing for her to attempt at this stage in her career.

Due to those gimmicks not really being something which is consistent with her style , it does leave a problem from a theme perspective. The content as a result is always going to be a little blander than it could be.

However there have been so many poorly shoot videos and a few too many with glasses on , which only serve to cover half her face. Lack of communication or interaction being other problem that others have mentioned.

I must say the photoshopping of pics is extremely disappointing and pointless. It's not as though the videos are photoshopped, so I'm not sure what she would want to cover up that we can't see in the videos.

I would still blame the director ( i there is such a person ) video man and photographer before Lucy. Looking at the quality of their work compared to the people that are responsible for bodyinmind.com , I can only say light years apart. Completely natural pictures set in excellent lighting, Kelly Hall and Emma Glover have never looked as good. I only wish th same guys worked with Lucy.
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:34 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I would also have to say a disagree with the comment about her website being her made focus. At this stage in her career (what 2 years left?) she should be going for it in terms of revnue . I'm sure she has made a decent amount of money over the past ten years but she does still have to consider the future away from modelling , after which there will be few guarantees.
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:17 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

This camera man has to go, new shoot (Lucy looks lovely by the way) but almost the whole video is missing Lucy's forehead and legs. Surely she can't be blamed for someone choosing not to film the rest of her body. I mean Lucy has great breasts but you can't just focus on them the whole time.

I suppose Lucy could direct them to film things differently but this camera man is a bit of a joker really.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

her boobs look sun burnt on the latest update 'in the garden'
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:26 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

A few notes about Lucy's official website...

- The videos are only 1280x720, but the clarity is quite high. They're the highest quality videos of Lucy Pinder I've seen. This isn't saying much, though, since Nuts typically releases very low quality videos on their website. Still, videos should be 1920x1080 at this point in time.

- Each video contains 55 seconds (give or take a couple seconds) of wasted time (intro and outro website credit, copyright warning.) The videos seem to be anywhere from 2min to 6min in actual content.

- The outfits and different themes/locations are a welcomed changeup for variety sake. Lucy looks damned good in them.

- Same music in almost every video, but then I never cared much for music in pr0n anyway (hardcore or softcore.) I'd rather just hear the camera shutter and whatever ambient talking+laughing there is in the room.

- Photosets are minimal, all under 100 JPG per photoset, most between 30-60 pics per photoset; they don't include as many photos compared to other sites of similar nude models (Ex. Jodie Gasson, Lucy Collett, Melissa Clarke)

- Photos are semi-high quality, but not quite high enough to suit modern monitors (ex. resolutions: 1123x749 & 749x1123) - If you're on a full-HD 1080p monitor, these will seem very small to you.

- Site still growing, under 35 videos available? Lots of fappable content if you put the vids in a Playlist and let it run.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: