Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
Now I don't want to be seen as advertising the official site, given the ugly inter-site politics that have happened, but the latest exclusive bonus Valentines set is probably the best one I have ever seen of her!! Spinning Eyes

Lucy is utterly devastating in it! Face and boobs, in particular, on absolutely top form Cloud 9 The photo set may consist of MQs but they are not compressed much and are of great quality and variety and the video is fairly short but quite possibly the best single video I have ever seen of Lucy!

Are there any "sneak peaks" other than the one on Twitter? I'm curious!
Marty

Contributions: 562

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:23 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Just found a short preview (at least I assume it's a preview) video of her valentine shoot (from another web site totally unconnected to this one I might add) and I have to say Lucy looks damn fine, it would almost convince me to sign up to her web site (almost!)
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:38 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Yes it is only a short preview; the full video is just over 4 and a half minutes long (after the ridiculously long opening sequence and end sequence have been removed) and she is topless for about the last 3 minutes. It is the best I've seen Lucy look for ages, if not ever!!
paul26efc

Contributions: 9

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Really thinking of signing up to the site, previews and those valentines pictures in particular look AWESOME. Anyone who is a member and whats to share there pics and vids feel free to get in touch Smile
lkpfan

Contributions: 13

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Hi guys

does anybody know if paypal is a payment method supported in Lucy site?

I'd like to join to lucypinder.info but I want to be sure that after registration step I can chose paypal as payment processor, I dont like the others very much, it is reported in the bottom of the pages of the site, but there is no other information about it.

someone's used epoch?

and just another thing, from 1 to 10 how much would you give to lucypinder.info?

Thanks!
Dawkins

Contributions: 12

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:41 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

lkpfan wrote:
Hi guys

does anybody know if paypal is a payment method supported in Lucy site?

I'd like to join to lucypinder.info but I want to be sure that after registration step I can chose paypal as payment processor, I dont like the others very much, it is reported in the bottom of the pages of the site, but there is no other information about it.

someone's used epoch?

and just another thing, from 1 to 10 how much would you give to lucypinder.info?

Thanks!

I used Paypal to pay for the site when I was a member. It's no better or worse than Epoch or any of the other payment sites.

I'd give Lucy's paysite a 3/10. The reasons why have been beaten to death at this point in another thread here. (http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/paysite-trouble-t1059-30.html#23710)
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:09 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

No one is beating anyone to death here kid .... we're all here cause we think the world of Lucy...its sad that things played out this way
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:17 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Hi lkpfan! (what does lkp stand for then? Wink )

What would I rank the site out of ten? Depends....

If you're a continuous member of the site - 4/10 - it's not worth anything near 20 each and every month but it's a MASSIVE improvement on her previous sites (that wouldn't be difficult as the previous sites barely got off the ground). They'll have to be a lot more variety and imagination injected though for me to stay a continuous member.

If you're an occasional member - 7/10 - a lot of the shoots are samey and similar, but if you rejoin once every few months they'll be a decent enough selection of new stuff as long as the new website is live as the site has so far done every update as promised and on time. Also if you make friendly suggestions as to what you want to see you'll probably be listened to (if not replied to).

If you are signing up for one month now and it's your first time - 10/10 - you'll get a lot for your 20 and a couple of the videos are pretty much the best she's ever done. You decide...

Last edited by Pinderlust on Tue May 28, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dawkins

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:58 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
No one is beating anyone to death here kid .... we're all here cause we think the world of Lucy...its sad that things played out this way

Do you even know what that term means?

The reasons why the site is bad has been gone over and over and over again, hence, "beaten to death" because there is nothing new to add to those reasons.

And, I'm not "kid", please don't comment on people's posts with non-nonsensical responses like that which add nothing to the discussion whatsoever. I love Lucy too but I'm not going to tell people her site is golden when it's not.
sexybeast

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:20 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I know what the term means and i wasn't trying to be condescending with my comment...but it seems to have ruffled your feathers... did i touch a raw nerve there?....about addressing you as "kid"..well that might have been a mistake..but i say "might" cause your emotional outburst just proved you're not very mature, are you? Tend to get emotional, take things personally without the slightest provocation??? Not a good sign....i suggest you put up a picture of Lucy on the wall and get busy doing deep-breathing exercises Hehe
Dawkins

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:07 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I know what the term means and i wasn't trying to be condescending with my comment...but it seems to have ruffled your feathers... did i touch a raw nerve there?....about addressing you as "kid"..well that might have been a mistake..but i say "might" cause your emotional outburst just proved you're not very mature, are you? Tend to get emotional, take things personally without the slightest provocation??? Not a good sign....i suggest you put up a picture of Lucy on the wall and get busy doing deep-breathing exercises Hehe

There is no "emotional outburst" here. You're just a troll, who has twice now failed to contribute anything relevant to the conversation and I'm done responding to you.
sexybeast

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:20 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Well if you're going to be a 'kid' and sulk..good luck
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:10 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Now, now, chaps... Wink
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:38 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I have to say the worst update so far tonight. 4 minutes footage of the same old repeat poses. Not even properly topless and just plane boring.

30 images and less than 4 minutes of video footage of basically nothing. Oh well there's always 2 weeks from now.

I don't like putting the site down but this is just a complete waste of talent.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:16 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

minty wrote:

30 images and less than 4 minutes of video footage of basically nothing. Oh well there's always 2 weeks from now.
I guess that's why the preview just says "Full HD Video" and doesn't even detail the runtime. 30 pictures too. They're really spoiling the members Roll Eyes

If DM's twitter is anything to go by, the previous update (May 14th) was only photographed the week prior. So its no surprise the following weeks updates have been so shoddy even by their standards. They probably shoot 2 months worth of content in one afternoon. Hell, they probably put together that video a few hours ago hence the short runtime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: