Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tford

Contributions: 363

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:52 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Well this morning Lucy's official facebook page released this video about the exclusive website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7PHB_3LTvI&noredirect=1
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Screwy That opening intro is ridiculous. That and the outro eat away 35 seconds leaving only 42 seconds of actual footage of Lucy. If these videos are hosted on tubesites than it doesn't matter how long the intro is, people are going to cut it out anyway. The only people that will end up sitting through the intro are those that paid for memberships. And do the fans really need a 25 second reminder to what they're watching? Head Smack
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:21 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Quite so... it's like with DVDs, the pirate version is more attractive than the commercial version not just because it's free, but because it doesn't have a huge pile of unskippable rubbish before you get to the actual content.

Also, it is yellow and out of focus. When people say "we want something new and creative", it means for Lucy to do something new and different - as in the many suggestions that people have posted when the question has come up on here. It does not mean having Lucy doing something that is exactly the same as a Nuts shoot, then have the photographer deliberately degrade the image quality to make it "different". That's not "creative" or "different" at all, that's just lazy.

It's quite obvious that UK Centrefolds see this mainly as an opportunity to use Lucy's name to promote themselves. They would be better advised, as far as self-promotion goes, to do something about the fact that their own website is knackered, there is no mention of them on Companies House or Duedil, and there are no names of their executives/staff or contact details for them to be found anywhere - no indication as to who they actually are - which are all classic indicators of the kind of dodgy outfit that most people I know would not go anywhere near.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Quite so... it's like with DVDs, the pirate version is more attractive than the commercial version not just because it's free, but because it doesn't have a huge pile of unskippable rubbish before you get to the actual content.
That reminded me of this Big Laugh

Do they honestly expect people are going to leave the intro's and watermarks intact when they upload them elsewhere? I can understand putting the intro, they have to make it look like they put in some effort no matter how pointless, but did they not realize how awkwardly long it felt even around the 10 second mark? Let alone having it go on for another 15 seconds.
tford

Contributions: 363

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:52 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Its out of touch filmmakers who dont know what theyre doing.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Screwy That opening intro is ridiculous. That and the outro eat away 35 seconds leaving only 42 seconds of actual footage of Lucy. If these videos are hosted on tubesites than it doesn't matter how long the intro is, people are going to cut it out anyway. The only people that will end up sitting through the intro are those that paid for memberships. And do the fans really need a 25 second reminder to what they're watching? Head Smack

Thumb Up! Your observation is objectively relevant! However, I have to check your judgement... It's ridiculous for fans as this forum ones, but this stylistic device aims to whet the voyeurist appetite of other less usual curious, by creating a kind of impatience and next leting still feel hungry. This process is basic and obvious, as commercial as in a fair, not as worthy as the image that people like us has of Lucy Pinder.

About this, I'm wondering a lot about how the Lucy's image takes shape since a year... Wry Lucy is used and showed like an object on different public places, her name and her breast served to give importance and strenght to a (sexual?) websites managing company by showing in the same time it's possible to take 20 per person and par month. All this makes people forget the real value of her original vocation and talent. That's a pity. Wry So yes, this sum-up the situation: Lucy is hidden behind her name and her celebrity, turned in ridiculous for earning money: a real nonsense! Did things have really so changed?! Sad

Next, about big watermarks on her breast (nice drawing Pigeon! Thumb Up! )... well I feel a kind of perversity cos it's necessary deliberate. This sort of game seems to me too much uncalled-for when people pays this price. I wonder if Lucy consider this as normal. And why not? Scratch Chin

Thank you Grendel for sharing your experience, and for all comments of each one. Thumb Up! It's very interesting.
Grendel

Contributions: 286

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:39 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Hey, whaddayaknow? Lucy's latest is up in her site and guess what? The watermarks ARE quite smaller! Hehe

Score one for the good guys. Thumb Up!
snowflake

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:22 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Big Laugh
... So it seems that Lucy didn't find this as normal. Roll Eyes
I'd like to say better : score 2, cos Pigeon seems not to be harassed anymore. Smile

I don't know if this was unexpected, but this is a quite no-nonsensed thing wich happened! (at last)
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:54 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I'm still trying to figure out the problem they have with Pigeon. I mean those pictures are literally everywhere on other sites. if you go after one, why are you not going after the rest? Look at the rest of those celeb pic forums and sites and you'll find the Morley shoots. Going after Pigeon is like saying I'm mad at everyone but am going to pick on only one guy.
snowflake

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:11 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I feel strongly the business purpose... Commercial websites play a very heavy war for increasing their analytics and then appropriating the fastest and biggest their market share.
lucy-pinder.tv, the blog, the .tv facebook page, attract to them a great part of people who write "lucy pinder" + something else as tv, forum, pic, on an search engine. Plus this websites need no sign-in access. It's a real vortex for internet users, links, and search engine results about Lucy Pinder (free) material. Smile
In terms of heavy marketing method for development of rentability, Pigeon is/was an (and certainly the only one) obstacle to be destroyed. Whereas other sites with DM pics ARE insignificant.
Plus, Pigeon said too much bad words about DM for staying in good terms. Hehe

Personnal reasons and business reason. What do you think about that? Shrug
Grendel

Contributions: 286

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:02 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I feel that's an utterly moronic point of view. Not from you, snowflake, but from the admin of a new, yet to be established, needing clients pay-site who comes across a free, full and well established free forums devoted to the same source material.

Of course you gotta protect your pay material from the free site, and try and close those threads where it appears. If the webmaster of the free site would encourage and advocate the posting of pay material in his site, I would understand the bad relationship. But Pigeon goes out of his way to ensure that NO pay material appears on his forums, ever. And he's been doing it waaay before Lucy's paysite inauguration, or don't we remember his stance about current year calendars?

So in the one hand you have a newborn paysite, needing customers and needing to establish a reputation; and in the other we have a free site, with a lot of users and a very good reputation for being the site-to-go about Lucy. Taking an adversarial stance is the most moronic, useless and in the end self defeating move the paysite admin could have done.

If I would have been the paysite admin's I would have counted with this forum and with Pigeon (not against) since minute one: after all, this is a hatchery of potential customers! Imagine the initial goodwill created if he would have given users of this forum with one month passes to the paysite at half price; or the easy, perfect venue (on site, on target) for free publicity if he were to post here one or two pics from each new photoshoot from the paysite as advertising, each time there was a new photoshoot.

Free forums are (more or less) a dictatorship: if you don't like something here and the admin does not agree with you he's in no obligation to hear you or change anything, you're as free to go as you were free to come. But in paysites you've got to hear to your customers, or risk losing subscriptions. Knowing how the internet is at large, anyone with half a brain would recognise this place as an exception: a topless model followers forums which is polite, and articulate and doesn't consist solely of topless pictures of said model with lots of comments simply saying "I'd do her", "I'd do her again", or "I'd cut my left foot just to touch her boobies once!". And this place is anything but. No, anyone with half a brain would have recognised Pigeon as the best ally one could think of, and would never, ever make an enemy out of him. And the admin of the paysite is really lucky that Pigeon is, in the end, a true English gentleman, because just as he's the best ally one could desire from a Lucy Pinder's paysite admin, he could also be your worst enemy. Imagine how long the paysite would last if Pigeon decided to let loose the dogs of war and allowed bad-mouthing the paysite, posting its pictures, etc.

TL;DR.- The paysite's admin is a moron. He had in this forum and its users the perfect platform to launch the paysite succesfully and instead has chosen to alienate all of us. Perfect. Moron.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:56 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Big Laugh ....well said Grendel Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:50 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out the problem they have with Pigeon. I mean those pictures are literally everywhere on other sites. if you go after one, why are you not going after the rest? Look at the rest of those celeb pic forums and sites and you'll find the Morley shoots. Going after Pigeon is like saying I'm mad at everyone but am going to pick on only one guy.

It's actually quite simple. They went after Pigeon because he's the easiest target. Plus in a way they blame him for all this. Because on other forums when they post pictures you often see "Credit to Pigeon" put on it. As they came here and got those pictures originally after Pigeon had improved them. So in a way they are blaming this forum and not the others. Now when I say Pigeon is the easiest target. I mean that he isn't quite a company or hidden like many of the other forums. Pigeon is just a passionate man who wanted to devote a forum to a model he likes.

This basically just comes down to a witch hunt.

I've known many a person that won't go near Lucy official site or forum. Because of people connected to it. Even more so now with the new management.
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:52 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

New valentines day (hopefully bonus) video added today. Top quality photos as well.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:05 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Now I don't want to be seen as advertising the official site, given the ugly inter-site politics that have happened, but the latest exclusive bonus Valentines set is probably the best one I have ever seen of her!! Spinning Eyes

Lucy is utterly devastating in it! Face and boobs, in particular, on absolutely top form Cloud 9 The photo set may consist of MQs but they are not compressed much and are of great quality and variety and the video is fairly short but quite possibly the best single video I have ever seen of Lucy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: