Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:17 pm    Subject: Re: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Friendlee wrote:
It appears that Lucy Pinder is now the 'creative director' at GIRL management.

She was for awhile. She probably left for an acting career.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:02 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

If it's really the case, there's a real lack of communication between Lucy and her public. But this is a Lucy's specificity. Big Grin
It's incredible that her official website doesn't show a message about what happens. It's like if it was deserted! Tumbleweed
patriot

Contributions: 739

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:12 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
But this is a Lucy's specificity. Big Grin

lol is that a word or did you mean speciality

The important thing is I knew what you meant Wink Thumb Up!
Holte139

Contributions: 17

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:25 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I've heard someone mention before that it's strange how all the videos from after the second hotel suite video don't seem to have made their way online like a lot of the others have. I'm trying to think of a way I can bring this up, erm, If... one.. was theoretically interested in finding the Back to the Pool and Acting Lifeguard videos, where could they be found now that the website is dead and new subscriptions aren't being accepted?
snowflake

Contributions: 663

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:06 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
snowflake wrote:
But this is a Lucy's specificity. Big Grin

lol is that a word or did you mean speciality

The important thing is I knew what you meant Wink Thumb Up!

Well, I checked it and... "specificity" is an english word, wich exactly means that I want to express. I think there's only a slight difference with "speciality", and it's right that, now you told me, I could have used it instead as well. Hehe Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: