Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:15 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Great job, we finally made you pop up again.

Job well done, knew it was possible.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:03 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Welcome back P Big Smile ...hope you will stick around though and not disappear all over again
evoman91

Contributions: 39

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:14 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Is Lucy's site now dead? I've just had a look on the home page and it shows the last gallery was posted on May 13th?
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:38 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

evoman91 wrote:
Is Lucy's site now dead? I've just had a look on the home page and it shows the last gallery was posted on May 13th?

This is just a wild guess, but I think it may have something to do with the fact she got a part in some flick and simply doesn't have time to shoot at the moment. Not that it takes particularly long to shoot anyway, and I feel a little for the people who keep throwing money away for her site. It wasn't even worth it when there were regular updates. I was subscribed for 2 months. Never again.
patriot

Contributions: 739

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:05 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
evoman91 wrote:

This is just a wild guess, but I think it may have something to do with the fact she got a part in some flick and simply doesn't have time to shoot at the moment. Not that it takes particularly long to shoot anyway, and I feel a little for the people who keep throwing money away for her site. It wasn't even worth it when there were regular updates. I was subscribed for 2 months. Never again.

No, its dead!

Members were advised to cancel with their payment providers a month or so ago.
It may pop back into life in some form but i wouldn't hold your breath for topless glamour pics.
lolsmasher

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:19 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
No, its dead!

Members were advised to cancel with their payment providers a month or so ago.
It may pop back into life in some form but i wouldn't hold your breath for topless glamour pics.

Oh, that's a shame, not that the content was any good, but it was more or less the sole remaining source of new Lucy material.

Any idea what she's up to?
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:24 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Acting - hopefully.

If you go to her wikipedia page it says she is a "model turned actress". Good luck to her Thumb Up!

..and "The Seventeenth Kind" has only got a handful of reviews but they are all positive; I can't wait to see it Smile
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:48 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

So Lucy isn't posting any more picture sets ?
I quite enjoyed seeing them every month ..
lolsmasher

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:43 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

timeleaper wrote:

You did? I found the content to be extremely dull and repetitive.
If glamour models want their own websites they should go to Jodie Gasson's and take notes.

She actively teases in every single video, plays a little with her tits, and shows off her bum as well.
The videos are in Full HD, which Lucy's falsely claimed hers to be. They also don't contain the same bloody awful and annoying song every single time.

Jodie's photos also have much higher resolution, and look better in terms of airbrushing and general photoshop.
ranman

Contributions: 9

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:17 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I agree with everything lolsmasher said.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:24 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Jodie Gasson's website isn't managed by UK Centrefolds and Damien Morley. This is a great difference. Plus, Lucy's role was never as sexually patent as Jodie's one. Lucy more often works and acts with her natural (passive) glamour. And I believe she personnaly never had the claim for doing this same style of videos. Scratch Chin

Since some time, it seems that Lucy took some distance with Damien Morley and the companies that he treats with. It's only that I notice from where I am, and it's to be confirmed. For exemple, you can see in her twitter page that her contact is not anymore "adam@girlmanagement.uk" but "adam@matrixstudios.co.uk". Her agent is always Adam Sutherland, but the company is not anymore in rapport with DM .......

That makes me smile since a long time is that Lucy shows her preferate pics in her official website as Anna Fowler's ones and not Damien Morley's ones, whereas they are the main commercial material of this website.Hehe

Perhaps these words are guided by my own feeling or imagination, but it's possible that Lucy is creating a new way in her career, and the actual form of her commercial website already belongs to the past... Roll Eyes
timeleaper

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:15 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
timeleaper wrote:

You did? I found the content to be extremely dull and repetitive.
If glamour models want their own websites they should go to Jodie Gasson's and take notes.

She actively teases in every single video, plays a little with her tits, and shows off her bum as well.
The videos are in Full HD, which Lucy's falsely claimed hers to be. They also don't contain the same bloody awful and annoying song every single time.

Jodie's photos also have much higher resolution, and look better in terms of airbrushing and general photoshop.

Absolutely you're right! But something from Lucy is 10 times better than nothing! I'll take what I can get. Great for you all to demand better. Do you think she will come back into a monthy shoot like Jodie and Jess Davies? Holly peers should too she's been way quiet
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:40 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Interesting what you say there Snowflake, thanks.

The thing that people should remember is that Lucy did not volunteer for glamour in the first place (she was just minding her own business throwing a sickie on the beach, hehe!) so it's her prerogative not to necessarily take the same route or do the same things as other glamour models and good luck to her.

So you either follow your own path and be artistic or you do what everyone else wants you to do and give them what they want. Lucy has enough money, will and popularity to do the first and probably always has done.
timeleaper

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

God I hope she gets with Jodie Gassons management and starts rolling out the pics and vids strong and makes a boatload of cash!
Also if she's thinking about acting there is NO money in it and it's very difficult. Only money in acting is commercials or large lead parts. Look at Diora Biard she's like a blonde Lucy and she never got more than a featured role. Also I read some rumor about Lucy saying she would show her sweet spot hootchie coochie like twistys eventually - any truth to that?
God I hope she has a new set of pics and vids soon ! And is Zoo the only thing left for her to appear in? Would love for her to go digital at twistys
snowflake

Contributions: 663

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:55 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Some times, the wish of fans transforms finally in rumor. So can you tell us your source about that?
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: