Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawkins

Contributions: 12

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:20 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

adammanu11 wrote:
if shes retiring why she made no annoucement why they saying the site is going be relaunched and not scraped ?

I am simply speculating that she is.

Her appearances were basically limited to Nuts (which is dead) and her website (which is undergoing a so-far mystery transformation that has cancelled memberships), and the fact she is getting a bit older now, and following the tracks of many models before her who have retired about this age, it seems like she is about ready to call it quits.

I hope she doesn't, but all these signs don't look good to me.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:38 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:

Lucy has nowhere to go.Her failure to break into the mainstream is because of what she does-the stigma of being a Page 3 Girl stops any progress period. No Management Company on the Planet could alter this...rightly or wrongly in 20!4 this is how things are.

You are totally deluded to think anything else.And so is Lucy which has been her problem for the past 2 or 3 years.

I hate to tell you this. But some ex Page 3 girls are making a decent living at acting after page 3. I also hate to tell you but page 3 give more future career options than ever.

I take it you've only followed Lucy in recent years. As otherwise you would just know how much Lucy has been mismanaged. When Lucy first broke on to the scene. Lucy quickly became the most in demand model in glamour. The Daily Star quickly sign Lucy up to a contract. After Zoo did a shoot with Lucy and Michelle Marsh. Nuts signed them both up on to contracts. Which at the time was good. OT and others followed in quickly. TV work on Dreamteam on Sky, Famous and Frightened, Soccer AM and Hotel Babylon. All was good. Then the full topless period started. Which made Lucy even bigger if possible. But it was now that the problems started. It was quickly seen that Lucy signed on for longer with the Daily Star and Nuts. These was the only place Lucy was appearing really. Except the odd Loaded shoot. Which was owned also by the same company as Nuts. Lucy had moved management too.

It was now that advice was been given from other places. Talked into doing B*g Br*ther. Which most knew was going to be a mistake and it was. Then the Daily Star cut back their budget and Lucy management outpriced Lucy from it. Another Lucy source closed. Someone at this point should have tried to move Lucy to the Sad Sun. But that didn't happen. So this meant the main sources left to see Lucy was Nuts only. Again tied into another contract to solely shoot for them. Yes security was there. But also massive limits. Instead Lucy should have been advised at this point to go freelance. Instead of pushing on with promoting Lucy. The management actually decided to use Lucy to help on new talent signed up to the agency. That is why Lucy's work has dried up. As said mismanaged.

This is been said without even mentioning Lucy's website and forum. That has gone from one disaster to another. The first edition was free and the forum run very badly. But it was also the time when deaf ears was invented on Lucy's forum. As if you posted anything on it they didn't like. Good balanced posts was censored or deleted. Making posting and posts pointless. Change then came and it became even bigger joke. The website was very amateur produced when revamped. A certain person who has graced this forum even offered to do the website. But was rejected out of sight. When things went completely of the rails again. Another website revamp came along. This too if you read through comments here has malfunctioned often too. Now again the website is down again.

So all this can't be blamed on anyone but management!
Dawkins

Contributions: 12

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:03 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

You really are quite delusional.

Would hardly call any of those shows a proof at an acting career....many of them are reality-based shows which is barely legit TV and most she has appeared in just 1 episode. Guest star, maybe draw some ratings for an episode, never to be seen again.

Lucy is at least partially at fault for her own mismanagement. As you said the work "dried up", and when that happens most people change management because they are not getting the job done. It should not be that difficult for the hottest glamour model in the UK to get work, after all.

Did Lucy do this? No. So either she is oblivious to what is going on in her own career or she just blindly(or is coerced, maybe behind the scenes, who knows?) follows a management company that is/was failing her by the day. And it is hard to be oblivious to the fact your work is drying up.

No, she kept them on and watched herself get "mismanaged", and honestly never seemed like she cared about really pushing her career forward. She just did the work that she was told to and moved on.

I've never thought that she cared about giving her fans what they wanted on her site....better quality photos/videos, actual different shoots instead of reusing everything from previous shoots, more updates, cheaper price, etc. She's always seemed content just to push out crappy product at a premium price and gouge people for as long as she can, all the while pretty much hiding behind her management company. Going through the motions, so to speak.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:11 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Dawkins is quite correct. You are utterly deluded.

There is nowhere to go after Page 3; the Girls admit this themselves. All of the TV "projects" you mention were one off's on Channels not in the mainstream. There has been no reality series devoted to Lucy, she has not got into Soaps, nothing of the sort. There are no Page 3 Models now working in the mainstream; the only one that springs to mind in the last 30 years is Melinda Messenger.

B*g Br*ther was not a mistake; it was actually her biggest and only chance of changing direction. Her Management did an excellent job getting her on in the first place. It was unfortunate that Lucy did not come across well at all - I remember cringing at the trailer. Whether she is or not, she came across as a stuck up Tory bird who had very little time for anyone not successful or minted. Quite obviously for a Girl who gets her tits out for a living, this all seemed a little arrogant by the masses.

You are getting confused with regards her failure to progress in Modelling with her failure to break into the above. You are quite right in the fact that the "exclusivity" with the Daily Star and Nuts was a big mistake. It limited her ability to Work and Lucy should have seen this for herself.

As Dawkins states her Website has been a disgrace since day one. Lucy doesn't have to care about her Fans - but she has to make it look like she cares. She has done at lousy job at this.

Whether Lucy has the finances just to drift off into the sunset only she knows. But her Career outside glamour modelling, well there is no career. She is still in great shape and could continue with modelling for a bit longer yet. However I think the closure of Nuts has probably put paid to that.
RemovedByRequest

Contributions: 25

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:03 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

she probably could retire, but what I think is happening is that models might move to online stuff, Sammy Braddy just started here site under Lucy's agency, so perhaps she takes a management role, overseeing operations, building up a small glamour empire, much like Danni Ashe, who went on to be bought out years later for about 8 million I think. then again she had dozens of models working for her. it would be a smart move on her part but, in a world with people buying a month subscription and putting in up on forums for lulz, a bad customer service and poor quality stuff does not bode well
hotshot

Contributions: 49

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:38 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

actually,how much her modeling work for one shooting?
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:38 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I think she is retiring and perhaps that's one reason Pigeon won't show up anymore. Besides this, I know some other stuff that's going on with the m*db*ll rallies and that's probably another factor.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:19 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Take it you are referring to the Video from m*db*ll Rally?
hotshot

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:26 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

then she in Geneva,
she got a trouble.
any persons had seen her result.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:59 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

To TheFodderLover and Dawkins.

Really should have read my post. Maybe then you won't have missed quoted me.

Lucy has changed management three times.

The programs Lucy has been on have been on BBC 1, Sky One, Channel 5 and others. Can't get much more mainstream than BBC 1.

As for BB. Lucy never wanted to go on it. It was people that pushed Lucy into it. Tell me one person who's been on BB and made a career after it? But then again it's a very small viewed program. Most go on it to try push themselves back into the limelight. But it just does the opposite.

After Page 3. Donna Ewin had a bit of a TV career. Keeley Hazell is now acting. Linda Lusardi acting. Sam Fox singing. Gail McKenna presenting. Kelly Brook acting, presenting. I can name more.

As for the website. As I said. It has changed three times. The first one was free and ran okay. After it went to a paysite it just went from bad to worse. The forum has always been terrible.

Lucy would very much be in demand if Lucy or maybe her agency wanted Lucy to be. As I still do think that often when companies approach to use Lucy. Then the price quoted is far too much. It is this that has mainly held Lucy back. Mismanaged as said.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:15 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Why is m*db*ll censored? Are we not supposed to talk about it?
hotshot

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:17 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

let us resume it
now,pigeon is not exist here.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:41 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:

what video?
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:43 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:

did i miss something important, im confused Confused Confused
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:10 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:

what video?

The one which exists in the heads of those who pass on unsubstantiated rumours, and when the rumour comes back to them several stages down the line take that as confirmation from an independent source.

The one whose supposed existence was extrapolated from an entirely unexceptional and innocuous party snapshot by people who are so ignorant that they do not realise that the bloke in the picture is not who they think it is.

The one whose supposed "screenplay" reads like the product of the overheated imagination of a thirteen-year-old who is not old enough to be aware of certain limitations of the male physiology and so does not realise how this ignorance harms the plausibility of the "script", the implausibility then being further overlooked by those who pass it on as they giggle behind the bike sheds in their willing suspension of disbelief.

The one which includes background shots of pigs in orbit around a flat earth and is on the same tape as the one of people being cured of cancer by homeopathy.

eazy_g wrote:

It is censored to prevent it being indexed by Google and so deny the unspeakable vermin free publicity off the back of my site. This has been the case since long before the abovementioned rumours gained prominence.

hotshot wrote:
pigeon is not exist here.

Unfortunately not true.

I am not about to say don't talk about things because that kind of thing is one of the more egregious failings of the official forum. I do however consider it desirable that the thought behind the talk should come from the brain in the head and not the one in the trousers.

Poggy wrote:
To TheFodderLover and Dawkins.

Really should have read my post. Maybe then you won't have missed quoted me.

Lucy has changed management three times.

The programs Lucy has been on have been on BBC 1, Sky One, Channel 5 and others. Can't get much more mainstream than BBC 1.

As for BB. Lucy never wanted to go on it. It was people that pushed Lucy into it. Tell me one person who's been on BB and made a career after it? But then again it's a very small viewed program. Most go on it to try push themselves back into the limelight. But it just does the opposite.

To which I would add: it required but a little independent thought to predict that it would be a disaster. Various people indeed did so, in considerable detail, and then had to sit and watch as their predictions were fulfilled pretty much to the letter.

The official forum, on the other hand, not only maintained a steadfast denial of what was happening right before their eyes, but did their level best to thwart Lucy's own publically-stated desire to be voted out, suppressing any discussion of it and instead encouraging people to act in direct opposition to her wishes. It was, one might say, a rare and therefore valuable public demonstration that despite the front, all in the garden is distinctly not tickety-boo. When the green field comes off like a lid, revealing what was much better hid... unpleasant.

Poggy wrote:
After Page 3. Donna Ewin had a bit of a TV career. Keeley Hazell is now acting. Linda Lusardi acting. Sam Fox singing. Gail McKenna presenting. Kelly Brook acting, presenting. I can name more.

As for the website. As I said. It has changed three times. The first one was free and ran okay. After it went to a paysite it just went from bad to worse. The forum has always been terrible.

Lucy would very much be in demand if Lucy or maybe her agency wanted Lucy to be. As I still do think that often when companies approach to use Lucy. Then the price quoted is far too much. It is this that has mainly held Lucy back. Mismanaged as said.

Yup. Three times overpriced is a figure I have come across, coupled with the attitude that "Lucy's fee" is something that is of necessity set in stone and is not subject to negotiation or revision to reflect the state of the market. It is a rare business that can maintain any success with an attitude like that.

One might have hoped that with the disappearance of the assured income from Nuts saner counsel might have prevailed. What we have actually seen is the official site deliberately rejecting the opportunity to make itself a success by taking advantage of its position as the only game in town, instead first reducing its already low quality of output and then ceasing it altogether.

Deliberately shooting oneself in the foot is dumb enough when one has a reliable wheelchair. Reacting to the loss of said wheelchair by shooting the other foot is simply witless. Unless all parties involved are given a hefty whack with the clue stick - which on the basis of long-established past record is pretty well guaranteed not to happen - I see little point in any form of optimism.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: