Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Left_Hander



Joined: 12 Feb 2013
Contributions: 44

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:10 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


Are you guys suggesting that Lucy could be retiring?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patriot



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Contributions: 739

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:18 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


Pinderlust wrote:
Maybe, but in what dictionary do "changing" and "evolving" mean the same as "closing"?


No one said closing, but evolving to less of a glamour themed site would mean the same to about 80% of it's subscribers

Left_Hander wrote:
Are you guys suggesting that Lucy could be retiring?


From main stream glamour, yes. I've bean asked not to over speculate but you'd have to be pretty naive not to think that's what it looks like
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheFodderLover



Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Contributions: 104

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:52 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


Pinder is putting her tits away for good.This new Site will feature nothing of any interest whatsoever.

Lucy has tried to move in a different direction but b movies in the UKi is her limit.Lets face it,we love her for the fact she is gorgeous Girl who shows us her great tits.If the tits are removed from the equation,then where else has she to go??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Melcin114



Joined: 23 Mar 2014
Contributions: 45

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:58 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


TheFodderLover wrote:
Pinder is putting her tits away for good.This new Site will feature nothing of any interest whatsoever.

Lucy has tried to move in a different direction but b movies in the UKi is her limit.Lets face it,we love her for the fact she is gorgeous Girl who shows us her great tits.If the tits are removed from the equation,then where else has she to go??


You may be right but for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (all praise be His Holy Noodly Appendage) I hope you're wrong. Lets not be too negative......yet. The announcement is that the website is evolving. Evolving to what? It could mean she listened to the critics and will be doing much better photos and videos (fingers crossed), or she will be doing something different. We can only wait and see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BaBaBooey



Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Contributions: 155

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:48 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


Melcin114 wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:
Pinder is putting her tits away for good.This new Site will feature nothing of any interest whatsoever.

Lucy has tried to move in a different direction but b movies in the UKi is her limit.Lets face it,we love her for the fact she is gorgeous Girl who shows us her great tits.If the tits are removed from the equation,then where else has she to go??


You may be right but for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (all praise be His Holy Noodly Appendage) I hope you're wrong. Lets not be too negative......yet. The announcement is that the website is evolving. Evolving to what? It could mean she listened to the critics and will be doing much better photos and videos (fingers crossed), or she will be doing something different. We can only wait and see.


Other than the website notice has Lucy commented on any of this on twitter or Facebook? Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adammanu11



Joined: 31 Dec 2009
Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:52 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


wasnt the site getting re launched today ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Melcin114



Joined: 23 Mar 2014
Contributions: 45

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:02 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


@ BaBaBooey, Lucy didn't comment about her website on FB, twitter and the official forum. Or maybe she did and I missed it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linkweed



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Contributions: 1132

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:41 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


So the members area closes and they chose to inform everyone the day after an expected update? They couldn't have let the members know the day after the shower set? I can't imagine it was a spur of the moment decision.

And there doesn't appear to be any info on the other forum as to what it's "evolving" into. Then again, it sounds like they didn't know it was being shutdown either. Hopefully you're right Melcin and it's being rebuilt into something worthwhile. It's mind boggling how after all those updates(ie failed opportunities) they essentially chose to appeal to one crowd. Which, ironically was likely the one crowd to steal the sets on other forums. Now that the last few sets have turned up online I'm not sure anyones lamenting the loss.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adammanu11



Joined: 31 Dec 2009
Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:10 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


if everyone is on twitter send a tweet to ukcentrefolds some already have but got no answer but if 20+ or more do they'll have to respond
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grendel



Joined: 24 Mar 2009
Contributions: 286
Location: Spain

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:10 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


So, any news? Has anybody said something on Twitter or Facebook or the site or anywhere?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patriot



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Contributions: 739

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:43 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


Nope. When have Lucy or her management ever been open about what's going on!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 579

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:30 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


TheFodderLover wrote:
Pinder is putting her tits away for good.This new Site will feature nothing of any interest whatsoever.

Lucy has tried to move in a different direction but b movies in the UKi is her limit.Lets face it,we love her for the fact she is gorgeous Girl who shows us her great tits.If the tits are removed from the equation,then where else has she to go??


You've officially given me the best laugh of this week Thumb Up!

Lucy did try to break into both TV and Film. The problem been as always. Lucy was grossly mismanaged. Story of Lucy's career sadly. This is why Lucy ended up just appearing in badly written, produced and directed British movies that are never even making a widespread UK release at the cinemas. No instead Lucy just ends up on the straight to DVD list.

What really made me laugh though is the "Lets face it,we love her for the fact she is gorgeous Girl who shows us her great tits.If the tits are removed from the equation,then where else has she to go??" Statement. Lucy went very successfully for years not showing her breasts in a way. Lucy was by the time of the full reveal already the UK biggest glamour model. So I think that is where Lucy will still be.

The problem Lucy has always had throughout her career is the above mentioned mismanagement. Then of course you can always have said this of Lucy's official site. All the versions of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawkins



Joined: 14 Nov 2012
Contributions: 12
Location: United States

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:34 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


Even though she tried to break into TV and film, even if she was "properly" managed, she'd probably not land a role in any blockbusters or anything close. Don't kid yourself there.

Besides the fact that she has basically no acting chops, at the end of the day, she's a topless model and because of that she will never land a role in anything major because people will take issue with promoting a topless model vs. an actress. Her only role in most cases is she's a cameo to look pretty in a few shots and that's it. She's not the first one to try to transition to film and TV and she'll not be the last one to not make it, "properly managed" or not.

I do agree she's been mismanaged throughout her career but that's her own fault so I don't feel for her at all. She lets all this happen and despite her fans telling her this and that she chooses to listen to management instead almost every time. So for me, she's always done it to herself as much as management has done it to her....she's had plenty of chances to walk away and find better management but she's never inclined to do so.

If she's really intent on retiring then maybe she can be like Kelly Brook....do a few more shoots and slowly ride off into the sunset.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adammanu11



Joined: 31 Dec 2009
Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:57 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


if shes retiring why she made no annoucement why they saying the site is going be relaunched and not scraped ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheFodderLover



Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Contributions: 104

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:34 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote


Poggy wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:
Pinder is putting her tits away for good.This new Site will feature nothing of any interest whatsoever.

Lucy has tried to move in a different direction but b movies in the UKi is her limit.Lets face it,we love her for the fact she is gorgeous Girl who shows us her great tits.If the tits are removed from the equation,then where else has she to go??


You've officially given me the best laugh of this week Thumb Up!

Lucy did try to break into both TV and Film. The problem been as always. Lucy was grossly mismanaged. Story of Lucy's career sadly. This is why Lucy ended up just appearing in badly written, produced and directed British movies that are never even making a widespread UK release at the cinemas. No instead Lucy just ends up on the straight to DVD list.

What really made me laugh though is the "Lets face it,we love her for the fact she is gorgeous Girl who shows us her great tits.If the tits are removed from the equation,then where else has she to go??" Statement. Lucy went very successfully for years not showing her breasts in a way. Lucy was by the time of the full reveal already the UK biggest glamour model. So I think that is where Lucy will still be.

The problem Lucy has always had throughout her career is the above mentioned mismanagement. Then of course you can always have said this of Lucy's official site. All the versions of it.


Well you ve just given everyone the most ridiculous Post this Week!

Lucy has nowhere to go.Her failure to break into the mainstream is because of what she does-the stigma of being a Page 3 Girl stops any progress period. No Management Company on the Planet could alter this...rightly or wrongly in 20!4 this is how things are.

You are totally deluded to think anything else.And so is Lucy which has been her problem for the past 2 or 3 years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO