Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Friendlee

Contributions: 10

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:30 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Great News cheepscakes! I have a link to all of the sets to download (images only)
In order to get one, select it, and click the SMALL download button to the right of the file.

Link is unfortunately not allowed on here ~ P
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:35 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Nice job you made P pop up.
Friendlee

Contributions: 10

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:01 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

What does that mean
Poggy

Contributions: 579

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:10 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

He meant that you got Pigeon to appear.
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:50 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

no update tonight ! Thumb Down

Last edited by adammanu11 on Tue May 27, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:07 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Is the official site closing or something? it says "The official home of Lucy Pinder is evolving and the members area will no longer be supported" then it states to cancel your payments before June 1st?

Confused Confused Confused
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:17 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

wheres it say that if i knew that wud canceled weeks ago
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:37 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

BaBaBooey wrote:
Is the official site closing or something? it says "The official home of Lucy Pinder is evolving and the members area will no longer be supported" then it states to cancel your payments before June 1st?

I don't know but maybe the website will hopefully go through some major changes and improvements (fingers crossed)/
BaBaBooey

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:47 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Melcin114 wrote:

I don't know but maybe the website will hopefully go through some major changes and improvements (fingers crossed)/

I hope so too Melcin but the wording on the welcome back page has me worried. Wry

adammanu11 wrote:
wheres it say that if i knew that wud canceled weeks ago

adammanu11, its on the "Welcome Back" screen after you log in, worst part is that "New Underwear 3" video never worked for me Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep
patriot

Contributions: 739

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:28 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
He meant that you got Pigeon to appear.

He never left, and i have to give the man credit for the discipline it must have taken to sulk for this long with all that's been going on.
patriot

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:31 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

BaBaBooey wrote:

Reading between the lines, with a few other un-announced changes I've spotted over the last couple of weeks i would say we are nearing the end.
patriot

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:43 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

The message for everyone's reference

Grendel

Contributions: 286

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:00 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I'm afraid it's over, folks. Look at the signs, the end is nigh.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:33 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Maybe, but in what dictionary do "changing" and "evolving" mean the same as "closing"?
BaBaBooey

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:36 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
Maybe, but in what dictionary do "changing" and "evolving" mean the same as "closing"?

I guess the site will stay but without the paid access it looks like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: