Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nimblebug

Contributions: 7

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:11 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

the last video shot on nokia 6300
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:24 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Is that a joke or has it really been filmed on a 6300 ? The quality is so bad it almost has to be filmed on a mobile. It's not the only shoot to have been filmed at this quality.

They are doing this on purpose and it out of order.
nimblebug

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:57 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I completely agree, only where to complain? There are no contacts on which would answer
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:06 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Not to worry lads, this video (the quality) is probably a placeholder as everyone was likely rushing around to get out quick because of the tube strikes and didn't encode the video probably. You'll notice that the video can't be streamed on the website like the others can. This will hopefully be remedied today or tomorrow.

As to the "Last" issue, it probably more likely means "Last" as in "most recent" as the shoot was only done the day before. It could even mean "Last" to specify it being the one that is released when the "Last" issue of Nuts went on sale. The name of the set is "New Underwear 3" on the actual website proper. Also the video is labelled as "Set 43 Last_topless" when the Wet Hair one was also labelled as Set 43. I think there has just been a mix-up.
Pinderlust

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:14 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I REALLY hope that Lucy's official site does not shut down as suddenly as the Nuts site has just done (I expected Nuts.co.uk to be open for at least another week maybe). But given what we have been saying above, now I am not so sure. As they say, hope for the best and prepare for the worst!
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:13 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

nimblebug wrote:
I completely agree, only where to complain? There are no contacts on which would answer

Since the website was launched over a year ago many people have been complaining about the photo and video quality, suggesting how to make things better but their words are clearly falling on deaf ears. I am reading the recent comments on Lucy's recent pics and vids and am very happy I cancelled my subscription last year!

Now that Nuts mag is no more she might improve her website. Maybe she can work with the photographers from Nuts and get someone else to do the videos.
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:11 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
I REALLY hope that Lucy's official site does not shut down as suddenly as the Nuts site has just done (I expected Nuts.co.uk to be open for at least another week maybe). But given what we have been saying above, now I am not so sure. As they say, hope for the best and prepare for the worst!

I just got the impression from the last_topless (for the first shoot that hasn't been topless) that she might stop the topless stuff , but I doubt anyone would pay for that.
Pinderlust

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:06 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

But she's not actually non-topless in the shoot / video. She does show nipple a few times. Put it this way, this shoot would not have been released before April 2007! Also Lucy is showing a lot more skin in this video, particularly in the butt and thigh areas Spinning Eyes

What bothers me most about the video is the poor technical quality of it, more than the actual content of the video itself.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:36 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Melcin114 wrote:
nimblebug wrote:

Since the website was launched over a year ago many people have been complaining about the photo and video quality, suggesting how to make things better but their words are clearly falling on deaf ears. I am reading the recent comments on Lucy's recent pics and vids and am very happy I cancelled my subscription last year!

Now that Nuts mag is no more she might improve her website. Maybe she can work with the photographers from Nuts and get someone else to do the videos.

No matter who has run Lucy's site. It has always been run without opinions been heard or complaints dealt with. I'm not the only person who has said this or thought this over the years.

As for quality of photo's and videos. This has always been the sticking point. Other models sites alway seem to carry better quality. In the early days when Lucy's site was free. You could forgive them because of it. But now that it is a paysite you can't help but feel they are ripping Lucy off. As if Lucy had better than been given. Just think how more people would pay.
Grendel

Contributions: 288

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:55 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

The last photoshoot is simple shameful. It's a complete rip-off: to the recurring insult of the flaws of Lucy's shoots (non-imaginative and boring videos, sets and postures, repeated almost identical images, short videos, not so high definition quality of the photos and videos) now we have to add the injury of a non-topless set and an apalling video quality (and it's NOT a placeholder for another, high quality version of the video).

And no critique is replied or even acknowledged, the site admin's (or Lucy herself, I don't know anymore at this point) completely ignores the site subscribers. And that's a fatal mistake. So I'm drawing a line.

If next shoot incurs again on the same mistakes, I'll try to contact other subscribers and convince them to send the same message to the site admins: get better, listen to us or we'll quit. Plain and simple.

Subscribers of the site who are in this forum: who's with me?
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:36 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
The last photoshoot is simple shameful. It's a complete rip-off: to the recurring insult of the flaws of Lucy's shoots (non-imaginative and boring videos, sets and postures, repeated almost identical images, short videos, not so high definition quality of the photos and videos) now we have to add the injury of a non-topless set and an apalling video quality (and it's NOT a placeholder for another, high quality version of the video).

And no critique is replied or even acknowledged, the site admin's (or Lucy herself, I don't know anymore at this point) completely ignores the site subscribers. And that's a fatal mistake. So I'm drawing a line.

If next shoot incurs again on the same mistakes, I'll try to contact other subscribers and convince them to send the same message to the site admins: get better, listen to us or we'll quit. Plain and simple.

Subscribers of the site who are in this forum: who's with me?

I would really like to be with you but I canceled my LP subscription last year for the same reasons many people did (bad photo sets, terrible videos etc). But that's still a good idea though. The site admins and Lucy herself needs to know that most of the subscribers are unhappy with the pics and vids and will start canceling their subscription if nothing is done about it soon.
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:26 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Tonight shoot back to afew pics not even out the shower like advertised its underwear shots and 5min vid that isnt HD
Grendel

Contributions: 288

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:43 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

ANOTHER non-topless set. 43 pictures, with some repeated. Video is the normal quality, though.

This is unacceptable.
nimblebug

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:59 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

last shoot ahahahahahahaha
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:20 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

how big are the pics from her site? are they UHQ? 2000+ pixels?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: