Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dizzler

Contributions: 39

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:04 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

spurgif42 wrote:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/mar/31/nuts-magazine-close

Hopefully it's just the magazine that's going. If it's online only then maybe they can spice up the 'shoots more.
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:56 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

i blame her photographer ill not mention name he never takes fans advice and hes arrogant about his work
RemovedByRequest

Contributions: 25

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:08 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I got a membership a while ago and it looks like the site hasn't changed.

while from what I have heard, stacey poole's site is much better, I think that the Lucy V/Jessica Davies style of site is the best. you don't have to download each image individually, generally better video and photo quality, I know this is about Lucy but I just wanted to draw comparison
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:58 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Last nights shoot was a little better in that Lucy engaged with the camera a little more, cameraman still messing around and would have been much better if Lucy wasn't hiding underneath a t shirt most of the time.

I agree about the other models sites, some of them are much better , their websites feature videos taken from a tripod (which had been the case with Lucy's site when it first began) but not of late.

Anastasia Harris's website is what I would have hoped Lucy's was like , all tasteful but not a complete repeat of the same thing each shoot.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:49 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Dizzler wrote:
spurgif42 wrote:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/mar/31/nuts-magazine-close

Hopefully it's just the magazine that's going. If it's online only then maybe they can spice up the 'shoots more.

From what I understand it's all going. The website will stay online for a bit. But there will be no new shoots. As shoots was done for the magazine and that will no longer be there. Both have been run out of the same offices by the same 25 staff. The staff that is been made redundant.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:23 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

It appears the Website is now the only place we will get to see Lucy topless.Perhaps she will move forward and widen the aspect of who she works for?!
nimblebug

Contributions: 7

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:02 pm    Subject: _ Reply with quote

the last shooting it something, video half only Lucy's face, the second half it lies, the person expresses nothing, 20 identical photos. If she earns by that shows boobs, it is necessary to try more.
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:03 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Absolutely fantastic shoot tonight. Video could have been better filmed in parts (nothing new there) but the photos are unbelievable.

Best one since the bathroom set about 10+ updates ago.
patriot

Contributions: 739

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:32 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

The photos are incredible.

I quite like the shaky camera filming, it gives it a bit of an edge and in this grittier style shoot it worked really well
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:34 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I just think the video's would be better served set back from the subject. Rather than in her face (or boobs) as it were.

This shoot is brilliant and if the quality was like this every week (which it easily could be) then there could be few complaints.

I sometimes think they do some of the shoots badly on purpose.
ranman

Contributions: 9

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:26 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I thought the video guy zoomed in too much as well. They edited out the best part though, when Lucy was on her hands and knees leaning forward.
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Yeah they always edit those parts out , the last video had her on hand and knee but with a shirt on.
nimblebug

Contributions: 7

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:33 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

now I took a subscription to Stacey Poole, here this quality, all videos for 10 minutes and hd, constantly change interiors and poses
paul26efc

Contributions: 9

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:48 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Does anyone have any images from lucys last few shoots they could send me? Big Smile the wet hair shoot in particular Looks awesome
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:54 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

More doom and gloom after the closure of nuts.

Lucy's set tonight was the first none proper topless shoot , nipples shown but not much else , also no cleavage and just extremely bland.

The video was also labelled last_topless which I hope is not true. This shoot was shot today but the video is so grainy it could have been shoot 6-7 years ago.

Can't see anyone paying for none topless stuff , well not of this quality anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: