Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ranman

Contributions: 9

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:03 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Tonight's video was terrible again.
paul26efc

Contributions: 9

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:29 pm    Subject: Lucy recent hotel suite video Reply with quote

Anyone see Lucy's recent winter sun video, just completely pointless. Dosent even get topless until the last minute!
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:58 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy recent hotel suite video Reply with quote

paul26efc wrote:
Anyone see Lucy's recent winter sun video, just completely pointless. Dosent even get topless until the last minute!

Yes, it was a let-down:
6 minute 15 seconds of footage
31 seconds of nudity

1 update every 2 weeks
photosets that feature limited number of photos and many of the photos are almost 100% identical (slight alterations in her position, very very slight)
short videos that feature almost no nudity

Thumb Down
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:10 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Disappointed to see no bonus set for Valentine's Day this year Cry as the set last year was in my opinion the best single glamour video that Lucy has so far done (and the pictures were great as well).

It's shame as I might have signed up back again with the site quicker if there had been a bonus set this year. Pity.
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Hello everyone, just registered on this forum today. Nice to be here, I guess Hehe

Can I join the suckers-who-paid-for-lucy's-officail-website-and-ended-up-really-disappointed? LOL!

Seriously though, I signed up last year august and canceled my subscription in october. Why I cancel? Many of the photo galleries feel the same, her poses are too familiar, and someone need to give the camera-man a hard kick in the balls with a steel tip boot because the videos are a disgrace and most of them have that same crappy background music.

The sad thing is that it seems that Lucy herself don't seem to care. Yes its true that no-one is perfect at what they do but with Lucy being one of the most famous glamor models she can do much better with her website.
patriot

Contributions: 739

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:29 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Melcin114 wrote:
Hello everyone, just registered on this forum today. Nice to be here, I guess Hehe

Can I join the suckers-who-paid-for-lucy's-officail-website-and-ended-up-really-disappointed? LOL!

Seriously though, I signed up last year august and canceled my subscription in october. Why I cancel? Many of the photo galleries feel the same, her poses are too familiar, and someone need to give the camera-man a hard kick in the balls with a steel tip boot because the videos are a disgrace and most of them have that same crappy background music.

The sad thing is that it seems that Lucy herself don't seem to care. Yes its true that no-one is perfect at what they do but with Lucy being one of the most famous glamor models she can do much better with her website.

Hi, thanks for posting. It's good to know registration is still possible while admin is AWOL.

Has anyone else noticed they seemed to have really tightened up on the material leaking out? The last 3 sets seem impossible to find! Or is is it that no one is paying in the first place to leak the pics to everyone else?
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:15 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I have noticed that Lucy all most never shows her stomach in any of her videos and or photos anymore. There have been a few sets when this hasn't been the case but those are normally photo shopped.

With out being able to see her whole body then it just makes the videos and photos dull and dishwater. I really don't think there is much energy put into the sets and I am going to cancel myself. Just not worth seeing the same thing over and over again.

I understand she is 30 now and might not be as confident as she was a few years ago, I have no idea if this is a reason behind the way in which the shoots are presented but its just not good enough really.

Really hoping for full body shoots but it just never happens and we are now 30 shoots + into the website.
patriot

Contributions: 739

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:07 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I caved and thought i'd subscribe for a month seeing as i couldn't find the last few sets anywhere else, and i thought maybe there would be a few diary and bts gems.

I have to say i was as un-impressed as i expected to be with what you get for you're money. Then i followed the link to the Stacey Poole site (which you have to pay another $30 for).

The difference between the content is ridiculous, more pics per set, higher res, more regular diary activity and beautiful studio and location sets, i could have thrown my computer out the window!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:41 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Those of you that are members, what kind of comments are their in the blog section? I'm curious, is it just random waffle like you see on her twitter feed? iirc someone said on here that's the only section that allows comments. ffs the last 4 updates look like they were shot in different corners of the same room Roll Eyes
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:43 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

People making suggestions for different shoots. Always seems to fall on deaf hears apart from the excellent bath time shoot. This was suggested and she responded to say she would see what she could do. This was then followed up on.

Lucy has only replied/commented twice since the site started.

The shoots are shoot so badly at times. It's actually some of Lucy's fault really, there is no way she should be hiding behind clothing to cover her stomach but all you ever seem to get now is pictures of her boobs.

Some of the recent videos have been up to 12minutes long but are so boring which is a job in its self considering the subject been filmed.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:10 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

minty wrote:
People making suggestions for different shoots. Always seems to fall on deaf hears apart from the excellent bath time shoot. This was suggested and she responded to say she would see what she could do. This was then followed up on.
So people actually do give feedback? If it were possible, that makes the management look even worse. I wonder who suggested the shoot in the black dress, or the one in the beige dress, or the other one in the black dress or etc. I can't imagine those came from the comments.
Hey Lucy, please do 2 months worth of shoots in the same type of outfit in the same type of room.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:47 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Lucy cannot be blamed for technical issues with Site.But the content should be down to her and of the leaked stuff ive see,only 2 of the vids are worth watching.

Wonder how many or rather how few Members the site actually has?
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:09 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

@ TheFodderLover, I didn't have any technical problems with my subscription, its because of the content I canceled.

@ linkweed, Yes, many of those who subscribe to LP give suggestions for photo shoots (the official website even tells it's members give feedback/suggestions) and how the website can be better but their comments, suggestions and advice clearly falls on deaf ears.

Its very hard to imagine most of the paying members be like "Hey Lucy, do a photo-shoot with you in a white dress on a chair, do the next photo-shoot in a different part of the same room, don't forget to do the same poses. How about doing a few photo-shoots near a pool? Don't forget, different swimwear same poses. The videos are several minutes long so in some of them make sure to have only 30 seconds of being topless. Don't forget to have the same background music in most of the videos."

Lucy herself only commented twice on her website, she clearly don't give a rat's ass about it, its seems that she cares much more about the Nuts magazine shoots.

Based on some of the comments on this forum I will probably subscribe to Stacey Poole website very soon.
Good riddance to my LP subscription/membership and she will never see a cent from me again! Censored Censored
spurgif42

Contributions: 1

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:01 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

She won't be able to care about Nuts for much longer!

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/mar/31/nuts-magazine-close
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:38 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

This might send Lucy into retirement now. Can't see how nuts.co.uk won't carry on though , I'm sure when I last checked it's hit count was massive.
For the sake of the glamour industry nuts and zoo needs to continue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: