Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:37 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

the whole sites a let down , the diary is never updated , the shoots are boring and the videos picked up abit but now worse than the pics either camera man shaking or not even getting got shots
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:54 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Yep, shoots are pretty dull, too many 'samey' pics, there needs a lot more variety. And what's with the release of sets with the pics in random order?
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:06 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I have wanting to see the all fours pose for ages. She foes it at last nuts the video is so poor in quailty that you can hardly tell it's her.

Last view videos have gone backwards
Leroylars

Contributions: 7

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:24 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Is it just me or is the quality of the recording on the last video particularly poor. I mean i can't see anything of Lucy. They have been bad in the past but the latest is shocking Thumb Down Yuck
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:42 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Leroylars wrote:
Is it just me or is the quality of the recording on the last video particularly poor. I mean i can't see anything of Lucy. They have been bad in the past but the latest is shocking Thumb Down Yuck

It is the worst video they have produced thus far. The quality, lighting, camera steadiness, and general concept is terrible.
Leroylars

Contributions: 7

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:30 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
Leroylars wrote:

It is the worst video they have produced thus far. The quality, lighting, camera steadiness, and general concept is terrible.

i thought so... glad to know its not my computer to fault
ranman

Contributions: 9

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:41 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

The quality of the last video is embarrassing. And what is with the black dot at the top centre of the frame in the last half a dozen videos.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:41 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Why are people patronising the Official Website? The content is the worst of ANY Model.

Call it a day and we ll get free topless videos agian shot professionally.Why you keep paying..you ll keep geeting the same crap.
adammanu11

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:16 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

really hope tonights update is a improvement !
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:16 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

No update as yet , normally bang on 8pm , first time this has happened in over 12months.
adammanu11

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:38 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

great service again !
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Well to be fair this is the first time in 28+ updates this has happened but I'm shocked it's took this long.

Lucy's old website had no regular cycle and very few updates.
adammanu11

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:03 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

her old site was free!
minty

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:17 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

No , there was a mobile pay site both this current one. Some of the videos are on this site now as they were made public on Lucy's vimeo. Ran for best part of a year.

There has been an update now, not the best again.
adammanu11

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:21 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Prob worse yet esp the video me thinks because it was late was a back up shoot 1 they was never going release unless of emergency
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: