Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:00 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

They've probably just shopped the knickers off again. But what do I know, I'm no longer a member Hehe
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:59 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

agree very good set video shooting this poor shaky jake holding it , hope more like this
snowflake

Contributions: 663

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:22 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I succeeded in seeing this B&W set and the "Hotel Suite" set... I can say that there's a real voluntee to evolve in the sense we described previously. I admit that you are right for "time for bed" and "taking a bath" sets, Minty, but partially only... I still stick to my guns: the effort in the intention is amazingly good, touching, but it only appears in technical effects.

If it's a B&W shoot, so why does she wear as much make-up? Besides before going to sleep! Plus, the role interpretated by facial and physical expression is not in line with the depth of subtetly that B&W searchs usually to offer to sensibility of perception. B&W only gives an illusion, it's not a real B&W shoot according to me. She get her panties in a pic and not in the other whereas it seems to be a continuous sery of photos... so how could we not think about photoshoping again. Too many wrong things in such a simple shoot! Where is the natural? I can see Lucy's body, but I can't see her.

Waiting to see the "taking a bath" set... Roll Eyes
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:18 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I never realised she has a tattoo on her neck, visable twice in the 'Taking A Bath' video.
gokkunfan

Contributions: 413

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:30 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Very observant Thumb Up!
It says "Love" in cursive.

snowflake

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:09 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

WOW!!! Shock
We were just observing Holly Peers' ones! And now this a new one on Lucy! Hehe I was sure there would be something to see in that shoot!
Videos of DM shoots are 100X worthy than his photos, personnaly.

"Love" on the neck: Lucy calls to her Inside wealthes for building self-confidence and going forward, in front of bad affective surprises and requirements of outside world. (It seems there are common points between models Scratch Chin ) The best important point in this symbol is that Lucy aspires to observe every options, directions, points of view with love and so to feel free to evolve in life without constraints nor limitations. That's very strong, given the context we feel for her since so long time!
Certainly a logic event wanted she tatoos "Love" for a guy, or a girl, in a discreet place. I feel this very sensual for the one who kisses her at this place! Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:46 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

You may find it interesting to know that Lucy has been quoted as saying that the back of her neck is a sensitive area.
snowflake

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:04 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Very interesting...
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:04 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Today's update was only shot yesterday.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:06 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Just imagine how much better that latest video would have been if the camera operator was standing in the same spot as they were between 2'20" and 2'58" for the whole video!!

I think I have just hit on why most of the videos are so meh; it's because the video cam operator has to stand so much to the left of the still photographer who is also standing to the LEFT of Lucy as Lucy as most of us know inexplicably favours for some strange reason her right side. This means that the videos have too much of Lucy from the side angle and from the back and not much of a 3/4 angle or from the front. The need to film from the extreme left weakens a lot of the videos.

All the best videos so far I think seem to be the one's where the camera operator manages to film a lot of footage from the still cameraman's right.
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

what about the outfit and pose all the same (apart from diff color outfits)
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:19 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

The last two shoots are back to the same old drab, the nuts shoot is the same. Bad angels , cut her lower body out of the photos and video , only 4 minutes long. Cameraman zooms in too much , it's really annoying , I know Lucy should take part of the blame but sometimes these shoots seem to be done badly on purpose.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:14 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

To be honest I think the video photographer has not been all that great for some of the later shoots; a lot of the shots chosen are far too wide, as though the photographer is as much interested in the background as Lucy herself.

I mean, yes an establishing shot is fine and needed but then they need to zoom in on Lucy herself, not to make it look as though Lucy is the other side of the room.

If you have to zoom out to show all of Lucy make it tighter so that there's minimal frame space around her wasted! Amateurs! Ranting

I say, let me be the cameraman! Hehe
ranman

Contributions: 9

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

How come on the last 3 or 4 videos the video image isn't very sharp? Is that due to the lighting? I wish they could get someone who knows what they are doing to shoot videos. Sometimes they look like they were shot by a little kid. Plus they don't need to be edited so much. I would like to see Lucy removing her shirt or bra, not edited out.
animal_mofo

Contributions: 36

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:08 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

FFS, now not only black and white but also super grainy...... to top it off this looked like a really good shoot to but screwed up again.

Oh and late....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: