Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

My critique to Lucy's official site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:06 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

its not that good her last b&w set was better plus the preview i think was just get new members to sign up thinking she was showing more or full nude
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:53 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Agree, that last black and white set was the bomb.

I love B&W shoots, they are so retro
Grendel

Contributions: 286

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:48 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Last set would have been PERFECT if the idiot photographer would have suggested Lucy to pose ONCE, even for a SINGLE pic on all fours, letting the puppies hanging as se has done on some past pictures... but alas, no.

The guy must been retarded, IMHO.
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:14 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

minty wrote:
...if you could view the full set then you might think differently. This set is possibly the best one so far and if the carried on in this fashion I will continue.

I viewed the full set. It was garbage from a technical perspective. The set featured 3 poses (far too few), 66 images (far too few), low resolution (far too low) and lots of image noise (far too much.)

Combine all that with the fact that it's missing color, and I think a few of the images were deliberately photoshopped to make it appear Lucy was sans-underwear. Best one so far? I don't see how. I guess if you consider some of her other photosets had only two pose positions, then Yes... three positions is an upgrade. Roll Eyes

I have photosets from Nuts.co.uk that contain equal number of pictures and quality (low)... and that did not require $30 a month.

Edit: If you want to understand where I'm coming from and what is a quality production, visit Met-Art, Femjoy, or Hegre-Art and view their models' galleries; ultra high resolution, hundreds of images, many poses, high detail images. This is the 21st century! Producers should be AHEAD of consumers.

Oh, and then there is the whole Fully Nude aspect they provide... a little fact that shouldn't be so quickly overlooked.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:47 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I think what bothers me most about the site (apart from the repetitiveness, lack of inspiration with the shoots in general and the minimal number of updates) is that there isn't any feedback from Lucy herself.

It is apparently her that says on the site's blog that "since you guys are funding the content here it's fair that you can have a say in what appears here" - or something like that, and yet in almost a year that the site has been active has she made any comments or answered any comments in the comments section? Or followed any suggestions that have been made? For example, a long time back now one user suggested that Lucy does a shoot as Jessica Rabbit, and has that appeared - No.

As far as I know Lucy has only made 2 comments on the site both thanking everyone for their good feedback during the early days and then nothing since. Personally I think Morley is not a particularly good photographer; after all, how could you have a subject like Lucy and make most of her stuff so dull and uninspired?

I find it ironic that by far the greatest set (and I think the majority of fans would agree), the Valentines one from the 14th February was a bonus set. Would have been nice to have had a few more bonus sets.

I am no longer a member. I will sign up again but not until there is enough on the site to justify what I have payed so far.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:

I viewed the full set. It was garbage from a technical perspective. The set featured 3 poses (far too few), 66 images (far too few), low resolution (far too low) and lots of image noise (far too much.)

That's the biggest issue with me. Low resolution. Some of the shoots look good but the pictures aren't big enough. Just look at the material Lucy C comes out with.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:21 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Minty, I would like so much be convinced by you and that set but I will never pay for that abused buisness... Roll Eyes

I Wonder if the quantity of B&W pics are a specificity of Lucy's site, but if it's the case I suppose it's a way to bring a special deluxe touch or artistic touch on Lucy's commercial image. I don't know if it's DM's initiative or Lucy's one. As for me, this is worth a bit of attention if it's a way to considerate Lucy's fans like more refined customers for the more refined model Smile . The fact is that Lucy attracts people like me who are more sensitive by the content than by the form...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:50 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Thing is we already have ten years' worth of black and white shoots. All you have to do is turn the colour off on your monitor...
hotshot

Contributions: 49

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:13 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

what is it happen color off?

Pigeon wrote:
Thing is we already have ten years' worth of black and white shoots. All you have to do is turn the colour off on your monitor...
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:40 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

hotshot wrote:
what is it happen color off?

Does Not Compute. D'oh!

If you turn the color off, you get black & white. That was the joke.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:35 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:

As far as I know Lucy has only made 2 comments on the site both thanking everyone for their good feedback during the early days and then nothing since.

And look at the Iphone updates on Stacey Poole's site, a lot more frequent than Lucy's, and they are topless/nude selfies.
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:23 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

and i think staceys modeling sets are better
patriot

Contributions: 739

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:51 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Minty, I would like so much be convinced by you and that set but I will never pay for that abused buisness... Roll Eyes

I Wonder if the quantity of B&W pics are a specificity of Lucy's site, but if it's the case I suppose it's a way to bring a special deluxe touch or artistic touch on Lucy's commercial image. I don't know if it's DM's initiative or Lucy's one. As for me, this is worth a bit of attention if it's a way to considerate Lucy's fans like more refined customers for the more refined model Smile . The fact is that Lucy attracts people like me who are more sensitive by the content than by the form...

Agreed!! And couldn't have said it better. The recent time for bed set is one of the best i have ever seen.

I'm not much of a fan of the paysite content but some of the recent material that is more glamour than wam bam thank you mam is really nice.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:55 am    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

I want to believe that Lucy influences herself her image, and want to see there herself instead of a standard object of glamour factory, like Young and generous Stacey Poole who utters a ceaseless stream of boobs. Smile

I want to say: "at last!". Lucy 's maturity and personality trys to speak to more mature fans who follow her. I agree with you Pigeon, B&W pics are technically no more than washed out pics, but it's too a way for expressing something. I just want to give attention to Lucy's intention rather than purely commercial material effect or personnal tastes. The fact that quality removes the quantity by a restricted sort of the pics goes in the same sense. I even want to dream she's trying start to evolve like we dream it for her since so long... but the means aren't there yet...

If she really wants to see and give a more marked-with-herself image, maybe she should try with an other photographer, and so she wouldn't need to sort out as much her pics... Roll Eyes Hehe
minty

Contributions: 79

My critique to Lucy's official sitePosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:32 pm    Subject: My critique to Lucy's official site Reply with quote

Another great set this week. Lucy in the bath with nothing on. Naked bum shots at well. This set was something that a number of fans requested and Lucy replied number of weeks ago saying she would see what she could do.

This has now delivered, I can see how some people might not be in to Lucy naked in the bath so I await the backlash Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: