Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

More rubbish posts of non-UK girls
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:31 am    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

Can whoever is posting any old rubbish in the other models section please do some quality control

About 3 months ago we started getitng stacks of bolt on yank creosote faced garbage and suddenly we're getting it again

busty, cute fresh faced girls please and not flat chested wannabees
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:38 pm    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

I've PMed Pigeon. Now we just gotta wait.
BritBabeFan

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:02 pm    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

ta mate...we dont need that garbage clogging up the forum
Marty

Contributions: 562

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:37 pm    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

Could Pigeon somehow limit who can create threads in the Other Models section?
lolsmasher

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:55 pm    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Could Pigeon somehow limit who can create threads in the Other Models section?

I believe that would be very easy for him to do.
Marty

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:27 am    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

I've messaged Pigeon too, hopefully he will respond to one of us soon lolsmasher Smile
BritBabeFan

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:43 am    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

good work lads.....not keen on anorexic nobodies with bolt on boobs, showing some leg...
Marty

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:46 pm    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

And I hate seeing the open leg stuff (even if it is fake), I'm surprised Pigeon hasn't removed that already himself
Marty

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:34 am    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

Pigeon - with Lucy no longer modelling I am only here for Holly these days, but since I can get all of her pics from other sites and this forum is just full up with crap posts of non UK celebrities there's no point staying on here anymore, so can you delete and deactivate my account please? Sad
lolsmasher

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:48 am    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Pigeon - with Lucy no longer modelling I am only here for Holly these days, but since I can get all of her pics from other sites and this forum is just full up with crap posts of non UK celebrities there's no point staying on here anymore, so can you delete and deactivate my account please? Sad

No need to get so dramatic. I hate this spam as much as the next guy, but Pigeon will come around eventually like he always does, and when that happens, I will ask him to make someone who's active a moderator, because every forum needs one.
Marty

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:14 pm    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Marty wrote:

No need to get so dramatic. I hate this spam as much as the next guy, but Pigeon will come around eventually like he always does, and when that happens, I will ask him to make someone who's active a moderator, because every forum needs one.

I'm not being dramatic, there's very little sense of community on here anymore. When I signed up all those years ago there was a fair bit of banter with everyone enjoying the pics of Lucy and all the other girls. Now there's just a handful of people posting and if it wasn't for Holly and Rosie the only pics we'd get would be the Page 3 ones and the crap! I've just had enough tbh.
lolsmasher

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:26 pm    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Marty wrote:

I'm not being dramatic, there's very little sense of community on here anymore. When I signed up all those years ago there was a fair bit of banter with everyone enjoying the pics of Lucy and all the other girls. Now there's just a handful of people posting and if it wasn't for Holly and Rosie the only pics we'd get would be the Page 3 ones and the crap! I've just had enough tbh.

Well, no one is forcing you to be here...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:17 am    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

OK, I have had a prune and have deleted a couple of accounts who posted nothing but unwanted threads.

lolsmasher wrote:
Marty wrote:

I have made both of you moderators in Other Models, since you both seem to be pretty active, so would hope that sorts it out Smile
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:56 am    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

Well done Mr P,Now we can all just pause for breath Smile
lolsmasher

More rubbish posts of non-UK girlsPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:09 pm    Subject: More rubbish posts of non-UK girls Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
OK, I have had a prune and have deleted a couple of accounts who posted nothing but unwanted threads.

lolsmasher wrote:
Marty wrote:

I have made both of you moderators in Other Models, since you both seem to be pretty active, so would hope that sorts it out Smile

Oh wow. I certainly didn't expect that. Thank you, P Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: