Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

More Lucy Artwork
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:28 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Following the posting of the above, for which i can't find all the original threads i thought i would share these.
The source i can't say but credit to the creator

Chris

Contributions: 726

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:47 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Lucky dragon there. And the last image is strangely sexy.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:18 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Shame it isn't Lucy's body though...
patriot

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:14 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Another
patriot

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:11 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:31 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Keep 'em coming Thumb Up!

...Y'know, given recent revelations of Lucy's own great artistic talent, it would be most interesting to see her do a painting of herself...
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:53 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

kiwi

Contributions: 160

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

i wanna be the big bad wolf Hehe , lovely pics patriot Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Oooo look, Lynne's one has got pigeons in it Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
kiwi

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:59 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

found these , not sure if the 1st one has been posted here before? and in the 3rd one looks like she's carrying twins Wry

Pigeon
Site Admin

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

I think the fifth one is what the expression "fail" was coined to refer to Wink and the original of the third one was positively obscene, I just had to give Lucy her figure back Big Smile

I don't think the first one has been posted before... possibly you are thinking of one where someone had taken one of Lucy's Nuts football shoot pics and crudely plonked a pair of scruffy dead pigeon wings on it, which I posted to point out that the perpetrator was most definitely not me Hehe Saintness's interpretation of the concept is much better Smile
kiwi

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:35 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

yeah she defo looks better without the bump Hehe
patriot

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:02 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Oooo look, Lynne's one has got pigeons in it Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

Wry those pigeons look a lot like doves to me Roll Eyes
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:46 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

That's because they are doves,sorry Pigeon.
Pigeon
Site Admin

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:13 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

No need to apologise... for a "dove" is simply a pigeon that happens to be white Big Grin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: