Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

More Lucy Artwork
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwi

Contributions: 160

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:52 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Richard wrote:
Who's the artist behind the cavegirl one?
i added lucy's face but no idea who drew the original but it looked fabulous anyway . did this aswell but is not as good
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:39 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Lucy's face is so realistic on this work
tford

Contributions: 364

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:58 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

It seems like it was kind of photoshopped on but its still a good image
Grendel

Contributions: 288

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

The artist on the first cavegirl post I think *could* be Al Rio. Art style is similar, anyway.

The art behind the second cavegirl post is definitely by Budd Root, taken from his http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavewoman comics.

BUT, if you wanna plaster Lucy's face to a body worth of her, please check out Frank Cho's art....

<-- Comic buff here.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:59 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

I see Lucy's own artistic skills extend to the third dimension Smile I think this is simple, effective and pleasantly unusual for a pumpkin design... interesting smile on it and the single tooth is spot on Big Smile Not to mention that it's carved properly as opposed to the hacked bodge most people produce Smile

Le 5e metacarpien

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:26 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Halloween is not my favorite time of the year but this will help me going through it, thanks to Lucy Wink
snowflake

Contributions: 663

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:22 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Mmmh! Smile I appreciate your inspiration guys... and I'm not surprised that you feel Lucy as Artemis. But Medusa, it's something quite interesting... Roll Eyes

Thumb Up!

Pigeon wrote:
I see Lucy's own artistic skills extend to the third dimension I think this is simple, effective and pleasantly unusual for a pumpkin design... interesting smile on it and the single tooth is spot on Not to mention that it's carved properly as opposed to the hacked bodge most people produce
I think I already saw this head somewhere... Scratch Chin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:47 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Seems our Luis has been making good use of his time again. Staggeringly amazingly good use too Big Grin

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:59 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Damn fine work. Clap
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:09 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Awesome drawing!
Le 5e metacarpien

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:39 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

(nearly) even better as a pic!! Clap
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Really great drawing once again. He should do this professionally and get paid for it. That kind of talent could take him places Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:29 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

The likeness is as good as a photo Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: