Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

More Lucy Artwork
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:44 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Lucy has just posted this Big Smile so I'm putting it in the "Lucy artwork" thread because it's by Lucy and it's a work of art Smile

Very simple, and very effective Big Smile see Lucy has talent behind the camera as well!

Come on now Pigeon, let's not wax lyrical here; ANYONE could have taken that photo!! (I have zero patience for obscurantism in my "art" Smile )

Ach, you can say that about lots of photos... anyone could have pressed the button, but not anyone did Smile

I venture to say that most people would probably have put the tree in the middle and that would not have had such a good effect Smile

I like doing things like this... and this... finding simple little bits of nature and putting them in a frame Smile Lucy's photo seems to be the same sort of thing to me - both from the actual content, and from the way she casually pulled it out of her immediate surroundings - so it appeals to me a lot Big Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:17 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Well it is a lovely picture, no doubt about that. If nothing else, those 3 images will make lovely wallpapers Big Smile

At the moment I will go out on a limb and say that Lucy is a better drawer and a better actress Big Laugh than she is as a photographer .

Your comment Pigeon though, about the important thing about it being "who" did it, not what it's like reminds me of a news report last night on Tracy Emin. To me (and most other people) her stuff is complete crap and would be rightly regarded as such if anyone else had made it, but "just" because it's by her then somehow it's regarded as having value. Some terrific skullduggery going on there!
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:56 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

We have to consider this pic as a metaphor for Lucy: the sky is always blue every time Lucy is in our thoughts Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:36 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Your comment Pigeon though, about the important thing about it being "who" did it, not what it's like reminds me of a news report last night on Tracy Emin. To me (and most other people) her stuff is complete crap and would be rightly regarded as such if anyone else had made it, but "just" because it's by her then somehow it's regarded as having value. Some terrific skullduggery going on there!

Oh, I agree Smile Wasn't quite what I meant though... I was trying to say that all photos have the quality that "anyone" could have taken them, because the machine will record the same image no matter whose finger it is that presses the button... what's important is the bit that comes before that, when the owner of the finger decides what image to record. I'm not saying the photo has value in Tracy-Emin-esque style just because it was Lucy that took it; I'm saying it has value because it was a good choice of image to record, and praising Lucy because it was her, not someone else, who chose to record it Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:08 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

It does make a nice clean bright desktop.
Now i can have a lucy related desktop on the company machine that looks as "business casual" as any of the default windows desktops.

1366*768
Grendel

Contributions: 286

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:23 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Looks similar to a picture I took with my phone (HTC Pro 7 with Windows Phone, if someone's interested) some weeks ago, of the building I work in.

Pigeon
Site Admin

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:52 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Excellent Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Le 5e metacarpien wrote:
We have to consider this pic as a metaphor for Lucy: the sky is always blue every time Lucy is in our thoughts Cloud 9

I took a lot of this kind of photo too again and again without explaining me really why. But I believe today you are right 5e metacarpien to think this pic is like a metaphor. And it's right too it could be an artwork that everybody can do, but not every body feels the needing for doing it. So, i think this kinf of pic, as every Lucy's artworks, are a way for fans to feel and understand her a little bit more. Robster is right to find there's an excess for taking that for a worthy artwork, excepted if we take it like a sincere expression of Lucy, that is quite precious for a fan.
As you could guess i would like to believe in a more symbolic understanding of this pic than you 5e metacarpien. Wink

I like your pic Grendel: A black and white tower, going up to the blue sky, and the sunshine masked at the right by a cypress or thuya branch at the base of the tower... Scratch Chin
patriot

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:08 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Just for a laugh,

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiwi

Contributions: 160

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

very good patriot Hehe Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
patriot

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:55 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Lucy as Medusa.

Some may be familiar with the original Medusa image by Boris Vallejo, i just made a few changes.

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiwi

Contributions: 160

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:21 pm    Subject: lucy 1,000,000 years b.c Reply with quote

Hehe Hehe Hehe
tford

Contributions: 363

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 pm    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Unexpectedly sexy.
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:14 pm    Subject: Re: lucy 1,000,000 years b.c Reply with quote

kiwi wrote:

Hehe Hehe Hehe

Love Bow Thud Clap ROFL
Richard

Contributions: 228

More Lucy ArtworkPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:02 am    Subject: More Lucy Artwork Reply with quote

Who's the artist behind the cavegirl one?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: