Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

monkey magazine-2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack36

Contributions: 121

monkey magazine-2006Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:41 am    Subject: monkey magazine-2006 Reply with quote

Dex586

Contributions: 32

monkey magazine-2006Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:36 pm    Subject: monkey magazine-2006 Reply with quote

Those 2 always looked so good together, would love to see a reunion shoot though I think that will only happen in my dreams Big Smile
jack36

monkey magazine-2006Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:38 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

with michelle or not lucys body still amazing,her tits still in good shape,she could continue modeling for couple more years.
look at kelly brook she is 36 still in good shape,4 years older than lucy but still do some photo shoot stuff.
my ultimate dream will be a 3 some with lucy and kelly Big Laugh
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

monkey magazine-2006Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:02 pm    Subject: monkey magazine-2006 Reply with quote

while kelly brooks body is in good shape her boobs look awful out of a wonderbra....i remember she did a topless shoot in the mid 2000s. i was awaiting a reveal of good E-F cup boobs but they were worst i had ever seen, not much volume and looked smaller than an E cup

but her butt and waist are awesome and with the boobs upholstered, she is smokin
Dex586

Contributions: 32

monkey magazine-2006Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:40 pm    Subject: monkey magazine-2006 Reply with quote

I'm sure Lucy could get back into the industry without much trouble, I bet MCG would love to have her shoot with them
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

monkey magazine-2006Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:17 pm    Subject: monkey magazine-2006 Reply with quote

yes i agree...she has the body.

thats where all the models of the nuts/zoo era are fautless.,...great curvy bodies,proper curves. the skinniest was always Rhian but those great beauties up top and her looks...mmmm...quality
jack36

monkey magazine-2006Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:41 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

yeah kelly's tits are not the best outside of a bra but other than that she looks good enough at her age,but cant reach lucy,no one can compare to my angle(lucy pinder) Cloud 9 shes queen forever Smile
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

monkey magazine-2006Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:51 pm    Subject: monkey magazine-2006 Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
while kelly brooks body is in good shape her boobs look awful out of a wonderbra....i remember she did a topless shoot in the mid 2000s. i was awaiting a reveal of good E-F cup boobs but they were worst i had ever seen, not much volume and looked smaller than an E cup

but her butt and waist are awesome and with the boobs upholstered, she is smokin

Her boobs have grown over the years, but yes they are majorly disappointing. They look quite saggy and her nipples don't appeal to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: