Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Models with pierced nipples?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EchelonV

Contributions: 32

Models with pierced nipples?Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:13 pm    Subject: Models with pierced nipples? Reply with quote

I love it! Anyone got a list of the glamour girls that have them? Rae has one, but only one... not a big fan of the single look. Go both if you do one! lol
Tungsten

Contributions: 324

Models with pierced nipples?Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:50 pm    Subject: Models with pierced nipples? Reply with quote

Penny Lee has her left one pierced.
KungFury

Contributions: 88

Models with pierced nipples?Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:32 pm    Subject: Models with pierced nipples? Reply with quote

Lissy Cunningham has her boobs pierced and I kinda don't like it on the boobs, for me it doesn't look right. I do like a pierced belly button though. Smile
seckrets

Contributions: 15

Models with pierced nipples?Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 pm    Subject: Models with pierced nipples? Reply with quote

Scarlet Bouvier has both peirced. And Demi Rose Mawby had them peirced but removed them a while back.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 80

Models with pierced nipples?Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:01 am    Subject: Re: Models with pierced nipples? Reply with quote

EchelonV wrote:
I love it! Anyone got a list of the glamour girls that have them? Rae has one, but only one... not a big fan of the single look. Go both if you do one! lol

Does anyone know if Rae's all natural, or is she rocking implants. If they're real, they're truly spectacular in terms of shape and firmness (which is why I'm suspicious.)

And Fiona Siciliano has at least one pierced I think.
seckrets

Contributions: 15

Models with pierced nipples?Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:20 am    Subject: Models with pierced nipples? Reply with quote

BobJonz1 Rae had a kid so motherhood inflation.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 80

Models with pierced nipples?Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:31 pm    Subject: Models with pierced nipples? Reply with quote

seckrets wrote:
BobJonz1 Rae had a kid so motherhood inflation.

Good lord! Motherhood has been VERY kind to her in that case! lol! Few women end up coming out of it looking better! The dude must be VERY pleased!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: