Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Michelle Marsh
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:41 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

I guess it is kind of inevitable for a Lucy forum to end up with a Michelle thread on it but it does feel a little odd for me being the one to start it Hehe

Michelle has done a "one-off" shoot for Zoo this week - the magazine keeps calling it a "comeback" but Michelle says different in the interview text.

Clicky piccies:

The text of the interview:

You will note that Michelle is starring in a film "Clubbed" (to be released on DVD and Blu-ray on 4th May) - we get a little screenshot:

...And you know what I'm going to say now, don't you... Wink

...if Michelle can do it, Lucy can do it Big Grin go for it Lucy...

And guess what... Lucy is in Zoo as well Big Grin Not featured with Michelle - and there's nothing on that subject in the interview, it studiously avoids any mention of Lucy at all, despite the obvious "sexy brunette obsession" lead Wry but nevertheless there is a pic of Lucy... a quarter-page version of this rather fine one Big Smile

Dib

Contributions: 276

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:20 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Just three things:

1.- In the second pic she looks GORGEOUS!!!
2.- I didn't know she has a tatoo.
3.- I must see the movie.
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:05 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
Just three things:

1.- In the second pic she looks GORGEOUS!!!
2.- I didn't know she has a tatoo.
3.- I must see the movie.

Michelle looks great as always, the 'ZOO' exclusive is a bit rich. The pics are from a loaded shoot from last year!

ref point 3 Dib, blink and you will miss her. She has about 30/40 seconds of screen time, which is a travesty.
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:07 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

ahhh shes so lovley, i just want to wrap Michelle up in cotton wool and take her home Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:34 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
the 'ZOO' exclusive is a bit rich. The pics are from a loaded shoot from last year!

Oh no!!! Nicking a whole shoot is one thing, but claiming it as their own...

paulb11 wrote:
ref point 3 Dib, blink and you will miss her. She has about 30/40 seconds of screen time, which is a travesty.

Wha? That's ridiculous... The article made it sound like she had a big part too.

Doesn't half show how unreliable these interviews are. When it's Lucy I have no problem clocking it, but not with Michelle... This is almost down to Daily Star levels of non-correspondence with reality Roll Eyes
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Michelle MarshPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:22 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

lol can you ever think of lucy without thinking of michelle also. Great to see her back, i assumed she'd decided to call it a day since we haven't seen much of her!

she looks great but especially in that first pic Big Smile
unrated

Contributions: 24

Michelle MarshPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:34 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Michelle Marsh is hot too
But I Prefer Lucy Pinder
She's so hot Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:51 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Well both Michelle and Lucy are in the Sport today, unfortunately though not together... Lucy features in several pics from last year's Marbella shoot, Michelle features in the "Clout" supplement with these completely separate pics... don't know where they're from originally but no doubt paulb11 or pinderfan will be able to enlighten us Smile

First pic - the cover pic - is a web version rather than a scan, I'm afraid the actual cover has suffered too much from the attentions of mongoloid layout designers who have ruined it beyond the point of recovery with captions and overlaps and goodness knows what Roll Eyes the web version was still a bit like that but not irrecoverably so Smile Second pic is a scan and is a bit bigger Smile

Clicky piccies:

pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Michelle MarshPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:31 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Hmm not sure what this shoot was, but here's some pics from it Big Smile

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Michelle MarshPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:10 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

They are from Front magazine.

I think the one with the tie is from a shoot Michelle did with Lucy, for ZOO mag (before they became nuts girls). Will dig out the pics if pigeon doesn't have them.

The pic wasn't used in that issue, but the tie is the same so guess they were taken at the same time. (or Michelle kept the uniform for ***cough** other reasons and used it again for another shoot).
Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:46 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

That third one reminds me of the Allegro Equipe Hehe

Here are the pics I have of the Zoo feature... don't have any HQs unfortunately but most of them are quite large Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:20 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Thanks to Jerry P for these Thumb Up!
Dib

Contributions: 276

Michelle MarshPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:35 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Indeed, Thank you Jerry P for those.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:41 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Michelle Marsh is hot. Lucy Pinder is even more hotter. Thanks for sharing guys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: