Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Michelle Marsh
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:06 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Does Mrs Marsh have Twitter? I noticed a Twitter account with her name but unsure if its genuine. You would have thought that IF it was she would have more followers... Including Lucy! Hehe

@MichelleMarsh4 is real Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Why's Lucy not following her! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Why's Lucy not following her! Hehe

Great Questions Of Our Time...
laked2000

Contributions: 16

Michelle MarshPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:03 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

laked2000

Michelle MarshPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:04 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

laked2000

Michelle MarshPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:06 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

hamadayelab

Michelle MarshPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:34 pm    Subject: biggest thread Reply with quote

Hello
I'm searching for a thread that contains a huge archive of michelle marsh photos...any ideas guys
Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Er, well, there's this thread Smile And there's the Lucy and Michelle thread Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Michelle MarshPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:16 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Hehe
vzok

Contributions: 78

Michelle MarshPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:11 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Lots of videos here

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtF6WpRzh1X-NMBoS8066ng#g/u
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Michelle MarshPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:40 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

vzok wrote:
Lots of videos here

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtF6WpRzh1X-NMBoS8066ng#g/u

Will be deleted soon from Youtube with all the nudity, I would upload them somewhere else.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:51 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

article wrote:
Former glamour girl Michelle Marsh has stepped out of the limelight to open her own children’s boutique.

The former page three girl is no stranger to retail, having worked as a part-time sales assistant at Royton lingerie boutique, ESU and also at a clothes stall in Oldham market as a teenager.

But the mother-of-two has now launched her own venture after taking over kids' shop Tillyflops, which sells clothing for children from birth to eight years old and also sells presents, toys and blankets.

The existing store in Royton, Oldham, had been closed for months but was recently relaunched with a celebrity bash which was attended by soap stars including Corrie's Ryan Thomas and Nikki Sanderson.

Michelle, 29, said: "The shop has been here for a few years and I used to love coming in to buy things for my kids.

"I noticed it wasn't open so got in touch with the owner and asked her if I could rent it.

"I wanted a job that I love. I love children so I thought I'd give it a go. The shop is literally two minutes away from home.

"It's only been open a couple of weeks but I already look forward to coming here every day."

Royton-born Michelle first found fame as a glamour model and went on to appear on several TV shows including The X Factor: Battle of the Stars and Celebrity B*g Br*ther.

Michelle, who is married to Morecambe footballer Will Haining, is now a mother-of-two to Maddison, four, and Owen, 18 months, and says she's happy to leave her life in front of the lens behind.

She said: "It just feels brilliant. I want to do something that my kids are proud of and just craved a bit of normality.

"I love my home town and didn't like going away from my kids.

"They love coming into the shop. Being so close to home means I'm always able to get home for tea."

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/business/s/1490703_former-page-3-girl-michelle-marsh-opens-tillyflops-childrens-boutique-in-royton-oldham
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Michelle MarshPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:05 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

How times change
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Michelle MarshPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:28 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Great to see Michelle, Will and family doing well. Even if Morecombe aren't doing as well Smile Hope the business goes well for them all Thumb Up!
vzok

Contributions: 78

Michelle MarshPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:04 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

A few more.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: