Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Michelle Marsh
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:49 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Nother pic of Michelle today... from the Sport where she features with Lucy Big Smile

Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:02 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Fabulous picture of Michelle Marsh. Thanks.
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Michelle MarshPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:32 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

I must say that Marshy is amazing, & it's killing me that she's not coming back Weep

But, all power to her for her acting lessons & I hope she'll be using the Stanislavsky method? Hehe
Herve

Contributions: 29

Michelle MarshPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:45 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Ah Marshy... I still love her, despite being permanently banned from her website for expressing an opinion. Ah well...

Stanislavsky doesn't work for a few people, and I think that the Steven Berkoff Method would suit her better. It basically consists of walikng into a Brighton pub and calling the patrons 'darlings' or 'bastards', either one in the same wonderfully rich tone of voice.

In the moment?

In the Boozer, where the greatest actors have been found.
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Michelle MarshPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:29 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

C'mon Herve, u can't bait me like that, what opinion did you express?!

True, Mr Reed is one that springs to mind. Berkoff is good, what about the Blessed Method, Hehe
Dib

Contributions: 276

Michelle MarshPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:51 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

enigmatic319 wrote:
C'mon Herve, u can't bait me like that, what opinion did you express?!

True, Mr Reed is one that springs to mind. Berkoff is good, what about the Blessed Method, Hehe

I want to know aswell.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:50 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Fresh off yahoo...

PA by Michelle in Castleford

article wrote:
Glamour model Michelle Marsh is to make a VIP visit to a Castleford bar.

She will be special guest for the night at Bar Fusion in the Xscape leisure complex on Thursday, November 12.

Bar owner Dee Patel, said: "She is going to be DJing on the night as well as being available for autographs."

Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:05 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Michelle features in the Sport's "Clout" magazine insert again this Sunday Big Smile

The front cover pic is the same one that was used the last time she was in it (as on the first page of this thread). Don't know yet what pic(s) one may find inside... will have to wait for the morning for that Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

...Here's the pic from inside.

Many apologies for the quality, the print quality of the original is utterly abysmal and it's pretty hard to do anything with it at all...

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Michelle MarshPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:57 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

fantastic pic of her though...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:32 am    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Well you'll never guess who was in the Star today!

hamadayelab

Contributions: 16

Michelle MarshPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:57 pm    Subject: need help guyss Reply with quote

I've searched alot to find a really good site or forum that contains a large archive for michelle marsh and found nothing ..... can any body give me some advice!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Michelle MarshPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:31 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Pic of Michelle in Zoo this week Big Smile

Unfortunately suffers a bit from Zoo's perennial inability to actually print things properly, with colour that is consistent across the whole picture... we don't get this problem with Nuts, for instance. But the pic itself is appreciated Smile

hamadayelab

Contributions: 16

Michelle MarshPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

out

Last edited by hamadayelab on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
patriot

Contributions: 739

Michelle MarshPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:44 pm    Subject: Michelle Marsh Reply with quote

Nice set, i only have a few from that one thanks for the additions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: