Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Melissa Debling
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashley19

Contributions: 176

Melissa DeblingPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:55 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

phantomas

Contributions: 480

Melissa DeblingPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:47 pm    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

phantomas

Melissa DeblingPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:46 pm    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

Is it just me, or Mel D is getting sexier than ever? I think that she gain some weight (not to much, but enough to make her more curvier) and that her boobs are looking better now, after the implants.

seckrets

Contributions: 15

Melissa DeblingPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:38 pm    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

Agree. I wasn't a big fan before but lately she has been really sexy to me. Especially, in her latest set.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 548

Melissa DeblingPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:07 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Is it just me, or Mel D is getting sexier than ever? I think that she gain some weight (not to much, but enough to make her more curvier) and that her boobs are looking better now, after the implants.

Nope don't think so. I think she was slightly heavier in her 2015 sets than she is currently. I think its more the fact her implants have settled and the silicone has softened.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 912

Melissa DeblingPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:03 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

LOVE THE BUTT SHOT
BobJonz1

Contributions: 66

Melissa DeblingPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:50 pm    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

Yeah, her chest looks incredible! It was great when natural, but I have to say I'm REALLY starting to like the enhancement. Not quite as nice as the gold standard of Malene Espensen (what ever happened to her?) but close!
phantomas

Melissa DeblingPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:28 pm    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
Yeah, her chest looks incredible! It was great when natural, but I have to say I'm REALLY starting to like the enhancement. Not quite as nice as the gold standard of Malene Espensen (what ever happened to her?) but close!

Nice boobjob indeed and you are right, Malene is the gold standard for the girls with silicons, her tits looked amazing and natural. She had retired because she got married and had a child.
BobJonz1

Melissa DeblingPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:36 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

Well, I guess we're fortunate that MelissaD is being MUCH more prolific--especially with high quality videos--during the height of her career. Would've LOVED to see more from Malene in her prime! The dude who married her is one lucky bastard! :P
phantomas

Melissa DeblingPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:23 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
Well, I guess we're fortunate that MelissaD is being MUCH more prolific--especially with high quality videos--during the height of her career. Would've LOVED to see more from Malene in her prime! The dude who married her is one lucky bastard! :P

Malene was a top class model, sadly in her period we did not have too many videos with the glam models, but anyway she deserves more credit from glam modelling fans Big Grin. Mel is doing a great job at this moment, I think that she is in her prime time, that she is more mature now and she really knows how to pose. Hope that Damien Morely will finally start shooting some tease videos because Mel is one of those few girls that are so comfortable when it comes to teasing. She deserves better videos, and I'm not talking about the technical part, I'm talking about the whole idea of a video. I've said it so many times: BTS videos are rather boring, I would prefer a shorter video, of 5-7 minutes, with a girl just teasing us in those minutes and not 15 minutes of doing the postures for the set of pics that we've already seen a week before the release of the BTS.

Anyway, here are 2 pics of the beautiful Mel:

BobJonz1

Melissa DeblingPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:32 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

Yeah, it is a shame Malene didn't do more vids. And even more of a shame that I can't seem to find the ones she DID do! lol! I remember one where she talked a little bit about sex while looking all kinds of hot!

And fully agree with Melissa being able to do a LOT more in terms of teasing. I think a few years back she did a video with another girl where they were in the back of a fake taxi cab pretending to be drunk and horny and getting naked. Can't find that one anymore either! But I think it was before she had her boobs done. I'd love to see her do more like that now with her new and improved body.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: