Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Melissa Debling
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 340

Melissa DeblingPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:36 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

I dont think that she did something to her face, except the lip lifting. She just has a better make-up and a different style to tuck her eyebrows, and I admit that this little changes are making her more sexy, but the fact that she had implants is a turn off for me. I still follow from time to time her work, but she is not a priority for me as a glam model, although I think that her sets are better shoot than those of Stacey Poole. She still has potential, and she seems playful, so I will be more than pleased to see her at MCG, but I dont think that she is what they want to shoot. For me, in a top of active models, she is in top 10. She has a great ass and I like her legs too. I think that the boobjob made her more selfconfident, she has a more sexy attitude in her sets and if she is ok with that, fine by me, but in general I like natural girls. For me even Sophie Reade made a mistake withe her implants. The only model that had implants and still looked natural is Malene Espensen, she had probably the best boobjob. She was a great model, a goddess in her years.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Melissa DeblingPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:50 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
I dont think that she did something to her face, except the lip lifting. She just has a better make-up and a different style to tuck her eyebrows, and I admit that this little changes are making her more sexy, but the fact that she had implants is a turn off for me. I still follow from time to time her work, but she is not a priority for me as a glam model, although I think that her sets are better shoot than those of Stacey Poole. She still has potential, and she seems playful, so I will be more than pleased to see her at MCG, but I dont think that she is what they want to shoot. For me, in a top of active models, she is in top 10. She has a great ass and I like her legs too. I think that the boobjob made her more selfconfident, she has a more sexy attitude in her sets and if she is ok with that, fine by me, but in general I like natural girls. For me even Sophie Reade made a mistake withe her implants. The only model that had implants and still looked natural is Malene Espensen, she had probably the best boobjob. She was a great model, a goddess in her years.
Like I said the discussion about her having any further cosmetic work was just pure speculation based on a few soical media shots of her face looking different and odds are it was just how her makeup was applied. Her content in generally is much better than Stacey's whose content I have always found rather dull. Let's just say the boobjob for Mel was what the weight gain was for Lucy Collett in that it both made them more self-confident in their bodies.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 576

Melissa DeblingPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:06 pm    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

implants are totally a turn off for me too

if it helped her confidence,great, but she had great, quite large boobs before anwyay
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Melissa DeblingPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:00 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: