Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Melissa Debling
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mandahuevos

Contributions: 609

Melissa DeblingPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:55 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Melissa DeblingPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:59 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Melissa DeblingPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:02 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Melissa DeblingPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:09 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Melissa DeblingPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:16 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Melissa DeblingPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:18 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Melissa DeblingPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:15 pm    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

does anyone know:

has melissa debling had a boob job?
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Melissa DeblingPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:14 pm    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
does anyone know:

has melissa debling had a boob job?

Clap
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Melissa DeblingPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:54 pm    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

shame....she had nice tits anyway....now not so fine
mandahuevos

Melissa DeblingPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:20 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Melissa DeblingPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:23 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Melissa DeblingPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:24 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

mandahuevos

Melissa DeblingPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:26 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

phantomas

Contributions: 342

Melissa DeblingPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:13 pm    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

It's time to start some new discussions around here. So, what do you think about Mel D? Is she good enough for a glam model? Do you see her at MCG any time soon? I admit that in the past I like her very much, because she simply seem to be the girl next door. Now, she looks a little to much „plastic” for my taste. She had a collagen in her lips and probably she had a boob job because her boobs have a rather different shape and size than her prime years.

She stated in Zoo, before her boobjob, that she has no respect for girl that are opting for implants... This is another reason, if you ask me, for the downfall of glam industry. Many girls took that road, plastic surgery, and the idea of natural beauty was fuked this way... Furthermore, people lost interest in some of the girls who initially had some attitude, that had something to say in the interviews that were took in the lads mags. Later, these girls have done things that contravene with their early sayings. I know that is hard to believe that this kind of things can affect the interest for glam models, but I'm just talking for my point of view. I'm incline to dont buy the magazines were fake girls are on the first page, or not subscribe to sites that are promoting those girls. Maybe there are more people there which think in the same way...

Anyway, here you have some pics of some recent shoot of Mel. I think that her tits are nicer now when she squeeze them with her hands. Am I to malicious? Big Laugh

Ok, she still has a great ass, now probably the most sexy asset of hers:

AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Melissa DeblingPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:59 am    Subject: Melissa Debling Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
It's time to start some new discussions around here. So, what do you think about Mel D? Is she good enough for a glam model? Do you see her at MCG any time soon? I admit that in the past I like her very much, because she simply seem to be the girl next door. Now, she looks a little to much „plastic” for my taste. She had a collagen in her lips and probably she had a boob job because her boobs have a rather different shape and size than her prime years.

She stated in Zoo, before her boobjob, that she has no respect for girl that are opting for implants... This is another reason, if you ask me, for the downfall of glam industry. Many girls took that road, plastic surgery, and the idea of natural beauty was fuked this way... Furthermore, people lost interest in some of the girls who initially had some attitude, that had something to say in the interviews that were took in the lads mags. Later, these girls have done things that contravene with their early sayings. I know that is hard to believe that this kind of things can affect the interest for glam models, but I'm just talking for my point of view. I'm incline to dont buy the magazines were fake girls are on the first page, or not subscribe to sites that are promoting those girls. Maybe there are more people there which think in the same way...

Anyway, here you have some pics of some recent shoot of Mel. I think that her tits are nicer now when she squeeze them with her hands. Am I to malicious? Big Laugh

Ok, she still has a great ass, now probably the most sexy asset of hers:

I like her more post implants. In general I think she is overall a little bigger currently than she was prior to the implants. I remember on another forum earlier this year me and a couple other Mel D fans ended up having a discussion about the possibility of her having some form of cosmetic surgery with her face but it was just pure speculation on our part. Her 2015 output was at a pretty high level though I think the sets from earlier this year dipped a little in quality though I think the quality has returned the last few sets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: