Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

Well it may be that this weekend is leaving Irish Lucy fans happy while those of us on the island of Great Britiain feel somewhat frustrated...

Fear not - Lucy is appearing in England too! Bounce Bounce Thumb Up! Clap Woohoo!

...and in Birmingham, right next to International station and the M42, so this one is somewhat easier to get to than a tiny little town miles from anywhere Hehe

Lucy is appearing with Nuts at The MMA Show Live at the NEC - 12th/13th May Big Grin

Two appearances on each day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon Big Smile Be there or be a not-a-Lucy-fan Hehe

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:40 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

Have we gone back in time a couple years? For the time being anyway this week feels very...normal for once. PA's, Nuts pics and vids Oh my Big Laugh. Good news to hear Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:42 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

This is great news, looks like Lucy's workload is increasing as the months go on. It would be a match made in heaven if shes going to be at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this year! Hehe Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Have we gone back in time a couple years? For the time being anyway this week feels very...normal for once. PA's, Nuts pics and vids Oh my Big Laugh. Good news to hear Thumb Up!

It does feel very different all of a sudden, doesn't it Big Smile

Wonder if all the noise has finally been heard, even if it hasn't been acknowledged? Let's hope things stay this way! Lucy the greatest ever Big Grin

...Here's another mention of this event, on a website a friend writes for Smile http://www.fullmount.co.uk/index.php/mma-news/1-latest-news/3332-the-mma-show-live-nuts-magazine-announces-partnership-and-lucy-pinder-to-attend
patriot

Contributions: 739

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:57 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Why couldn't one date be a friday?

It's just down the road from me but weekends are Mrs and Kids time.
The last time lucy was in birmingham was for her 2006 calandar signing with Michelle.
I went along but work wasn't as flexible back then and i could afford to wait for 2 hours in the que Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:50 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

God damnit, the one time i can actually go and meet her im working both days! Weep Weep
Pigeon
Site Admin

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

Surely Lucy is worth a sickie? Big Smile

...after all if it wasn't for Lucy's own sickie none of us would be here Hehe
RockyMoney

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:13 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

Hehe Thumb Up!
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:36 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Oh trust me she is 110% worth a sickie, but the prob is ive had this job 2 weeks and cant risk losing money :'(, Oh lucy please come to my hometown!!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 am    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

Pinderlover111 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Oh trust me she is 110% worth a sickie, but the prob is ive had this job 2 weeks and cant risk losing money :'(, Oh lucy please come to my hometown!!

Tell them you need a urgent day off for a very personal matter. It's a matter of life or death.......Yours Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:30 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored

The MMA Show Live wrote:
PRESS STATEMENT PRESS STATEMENT PRESS STATEMENT

Monday 7th May 2012

OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING THE MMA SHOW LIVE POSTPONEMENT IN BIRMINGHAM

It is with deep regret that we have been forced to postpone The MMA Show Live at the National Exhibition Centre on Saturday 12th and Sunday the 13th of May 2012 due to circumstances beyond our control. We would like to apologise to disappointed fans for postponing the show and “we would like to thank everyone for their support and understanding, as we are deeply disappointed in having to make this decision.”

MMA Show ticket holders are invited to attend The Martial Arts Show Live in Hall 11 at The National Exhibition Centre Birmingham on Saturday the 12th and Sunday the 13th May 2012 FREE OF CHARGE.

All MMA Show ticket holders will receive replacement tickets for The MMA Show Live on Saturday the 20th and Sunday the 21st of October 2012 or you can contact The Ticket Factory about ticket refund procedures on theticketfactory.com or telephone 0844 338 0338.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your understanding.

Don't know yet what this is doing in terms of Lucy's involvement. Will update as soon as information is available...
RockyMoney

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:39 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

I think the phrase rhymes with "clucking bell"...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:18 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

News about cancellations/ticket refunds etc. - http://www.themmashowlive.com/faq/index.html

http://www.fullmount.co.uk/index.php/mma-news/1-latest-news/3369-the-mma-show-live-cancelled
RockyMoney

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

It's getting re-scheduled to October, I doubt Lucy will be there when that happens. No candids for us I guess Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May!Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:26 pm    Subject: Meet Lucy Pinder at MMA Show NEC 12-13 May! Reply with quote

Yes, I can't see the booking "sticking" for that long...

This from Nuts... I think we can interpret this as "it's a write-off" Sad

Nuts wrote:
We're sorry to have to tell you that this weekend's MMAShowlive in Birmingham has just been postponed. Stay tuned and we'll keep you updated on any future events we're going to though!
For more details and for refund info go here:
http://www.themmashowlive.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: