Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

MBR split

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dionysus

Contributions: 47

MBR splitPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:14 am    Subject: MBR split Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply Pidge.

Just to clarify, my question was not orientated towards anything that has happened in your own personal past, of which I do not require you to elaborate any further upon as you have done so already quite clearly, but specifically to Lucy Pinder and what exactly has been done to her and how you are aware of this.

You may be interested to know that I have read the entire psychoanalytical works of Sigmund Freud, I only mention this as you reference Freud at one point in interest to the possibility of whether Freud actually had a psychoanalytical term to describe the activity and state of mind you describe of Lucy Pinder.

But forgive me for pointing this out, and I write these words in as polite a manner as possible to avoid offence as they are more orientated towards curiosity and understanding. You seem to be projecting a trauma from your own personal past onto a contemporary situation without validating it with any proof of why this man is such a danger to Lucy. Freud does have a word for this: 'counter transference'. Now interestingly, SexyBeast and RockyMoney seem to be playing the external public role of suppression on your behalf, i.e. 'it's better to sweep it all under the carpet', 'to make it a taboo', 'that topic is off limits', 'don't go there', but if you would indulge me, I would like to act the role of 'ego' if we were to use psychoanalytical terminology and enquire further. Again, keeping objectivity and reason in sight, I enquire not towards your personal life, relationship with the girl you mention, or your own inner thoughts, detonaters etc.

I enquire only with reference to what exactly has this man done, not what you think he will do, not what you have been told he has done. But what basis do you have (outside your own personal dislike of him) to support your accusation of this man as a threat against Lucy Pinder? It's a simple and I hope polite question to ask. And I only ask as I have only read accusation so far, but zero evidential proof on which such accusation can be made. In psycho babble terms it would be referred to as 'unloading a whole load of psychological baggage'.

Now the problem with writing like I do on a communicative medium such as the internet is that although if I was speaking to you in person you would have no problem in us having this polite and enquiring conversation. But on the platform of the internet you'll always get someone jumping in and passing judgements and making out that to even ask a polite question of enquiry is in somehow wrong or inappropriate, especially an English audience who are well known for sweeping everything under the carpet and covering things up. You'll even get people who'll misunderstand my non internet type way of writing as too probing and personal, even though my question does not refer to your past or personal life, but simply enquires about what has actually been done against Lucy Pinder that would harm her? Has something happened, or are we witnessing someone projecting a scenario from his past onto a contemporary situation without actually having any basis on which to support such a criticism of a man who is associated with Lucy. For all I know, you may be right, but all we've seen so far is accusation, but no evidential proof other than pure conjecture. It is to the latter that sparks my curiosity, and only to the latter are my enquiries orientated; not towards yourself or your past, but to Lucy Pinder and what events could have sparked such vehement criticisms of a man associated with her.

Thanks
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

MBR splitPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:53 pm    Subject: MBR split Reply with quote

The problem with providing evidence is that I do not go around with a video camera strapped to my head, nor do I have a device which would allow me to upload the recordings from my brain Smile So this is the best I can do I'm afraid...

In connection with the episode from my past it is not a case of projection or counter-transference, my point in mentioning that is to explain that I have had ample experience to know what I am talking about. Indeed it is by no means the only instance of such things that I have observed, though it is by far the most significant.

It is as if I saw a pigeon with the skin/feathers of its throat immediately under the beak a quarter of an inch or so further forward than normal. Joe Bloggs probably wouldn't even notice, but from my experience of pigeons I would be worried that its life was in danger and I would try to do something about it.

I have observed Lucy acting in a manner which is not normal and gives me grave cause for concern, because it indicates that something is wrong and if left unchecked grave consequences can ensue - much as if while driving along the oil pressure warning light comes on, indicating a problem which hopefully hasn't done anything yet but certainly will if I don't pull over and stop the engine pending investigation.

That I have not made recordings both of this and of Lucy acting normally, and similar "OK/Not OK" recordings of others in the same situation for purposes of comparison, may be inconvenient when it comes to explaining what I am on about, but it could hardly be expected that I would have anything of the kind Smile It doesn't affect the validity of my observations, it just means that I can't do any more than say the equivalent of "Lucy's oil warning light has come on, I didn't take a photo of it but she needs some more oil" Smile
Dionysus

Contributions: 47

MBR splitPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:09 pm    Subject: MBR split Reply with quote

Right I understand. So basically nothing adverse has actually happened to Lucy yet. But you massively mistrust this man based on your observations and dislike of him. Thanks for elaborating, it's just that the distinctly vehement strength of invective of the language you utilized seemed to indicate something awful had been done to Lucy. So good to hear she's fine. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

MBR splitPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:42 am    Subject: MBR split Reply with quote

Not quite - something awful has been done to Lucy. She has been put into a state where she does someone else's bidding without realising that that's what she's doing. It may be that it has not as yet had any further consequences, but if she doesn't manage to realise and get herself out of it, well, executing someone else's desires in mistake for your own is something that obviously can't end well.

This would be worrying enough of itself, but there is also precedent for Lucy having been screwed up in this way on previous occasions, the most obvious example of which led to several million people saying how s**t (sic) she was, damaging her TV career prospects, and a week of personal misery for Lucy herself.

As I said, she's in a state analogous to a car whose oil pressure warning light has just come on - stop the engine now and you'll get away with it, but try to carry on driving regardless and extensive damage will ensue.

The vehemence of my language is a measure of my concern at the situation, my disgust at its perpetrator (and people in general who do that sort of thing whether it involves Lucy or not - they are the mental equivalent of rapists), and my frustration at not even being able to do anything about it... since words are the only tool I have, I must try to make them strong enough that they are not ignored.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

MBR splitPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:01 pm    Subject: MBR split Reply with quote

heavy Spinning Eyes im lost Roll Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: