Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

maycontaingirl has gone live!
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:43 am    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

love this site...the free stuff isnt nude or topless but hey, its the glam girls we love getting into cute positions....

https://maycontaingirl.com/new-shoots-test/

have a gander....the joey fisher shoot in the black outfit wow
HMSBaz

Contributions: 5

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:50 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

why don't we all contribute to this site for a membership Big Smile just saying like Hehe
BritBabeFan

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:57 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

i recommend:

joey fisher black lingerie shoot
jess davies shoot (some really sexy positions)

and DONT MISS

the sabine jemeljanova close up vid...her great a**e looks amazing and totally smoking

all this is free
HMSBaz

Contributions: 5

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:17 am    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

Mate how is it free? you have to log in, create membership @ 19 per month to get all content, why don't we all chip in for an account, someone posts all the stuff Vomit
BritBabeFan

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:16 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

i saved loads of pics sttraight off the site

if you want all the nude and xtended galleries you have to pay but i got a load of good pics off the non-membership side of the site

of course, they may close that avenue down!

depends what you want, for free there are some good pics...
BritBabeFan

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:42 am    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

now you cannot even get near the site without a password and log on.....oh well...
Marty

Contributions: 562

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:31 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

They're updating their servers apparently!
SinTax

Contributions: 8

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:52 am    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

I have been getting frustrated with their style. Too many times its this slow, artistic mood and the girl just moving between poses. I think the best content is where the girls can be outgoing and fun like sabine's first videos.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 423

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:51 am    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

SinTax wrote:
I have been getting frustrated with their style. Too many times its this slow, artistic mood and the girl just moving between poses. I think the best content is where the girls can be outgoing and fun like sabine's first videos.
I find the editing of the videos can be distracting. I noticed it a lot during one of the recent Joey Fisher videos and the most recent Lucy Collett video in-particular.
donbalon

Contributions: 124

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:09 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

Overall I like MCG's content - it's fresh and presents the girls in some lovely poses.

As an admirer of Jess Davies's backside, I was always going to find these shots impressive... Hehe

Tungsten

Contributions: 237

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:41 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

Looks like they are going to be adding an online shop soon as well.
Tungsten

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:50 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

They shot Rhian Sugden's calendar on the 22nd July, so they may well shoot some of the other girl's calendars as well. Presumably they will available from the site at some point.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 423

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:38 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
They shot Rhian Sugden's calendar on the 22nd July, so they may well shoot some of the other girl's calendars as well. Presumably they will available from the site at some point.
They have shot Page3 stuff as well. The most recent Page3 sets for both Holly Peers and Lucy Collett were shot at the same studio/set they shoot their content.
Tungsten

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:55 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

Steven Neaves and Zoe McConnell are two of the photographers behind MCG.
tradermorpheus

Contributions: 7

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:30 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

Loving the work done on this website especially the Holly Peers videos.

She has put on a bit of weight but she looks a lot more sexier lately.

I like these guys don't use Photoshop unlike the Obsessivelingerie people and these look lot more attractive without Photoshop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: