Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

maycontaingirl has gone live!
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:38 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
They shot Rhian Sugden's calendar on the 22nd July, so they may well shoot some of the other girl's calendars as well. Presumably they will available from the site at some point.
They have shot Page3 stuff as well. The most recent Page3 sets for both Holly Peers and Lucy Collett were shot at the same studio/set they shoot their content.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:55 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

Steven Neaves and Zoe McConnell are two of the photographers behind MCG.
tradermorpheus

Contributions: 7

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:30 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

Loving the work done on this website especially the Holly Peers videos.

She has put on a bit of weight but she looks a lot more sexier lately.

I like these guys don't use Photoshop unlike the Obsessivelingerie people and these look lot more attractive without Photoshop.
SinTax

Contributions: 8

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:03 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

I am still getting progressively more frustrated with their videos.
They barely show Courtney Knox's ass in the latest one, like what? She has one of the best on the site. Also there are too many extreme close ups. I know it is a 'selfie' video but holly and sabine's are better.
I want to unsubscribe sometimes but I also want to support the girls after the death of magazines.
burial666

Contributions: 2

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:33 pm    Subject: alice sey set? Reply with quote

someone have alice sey's set from MCG?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: