Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

maycontaingirl has gone live!
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SinTax

Contributions: 8

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:03 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

I am still getting progressively more frustrated with their videos.
They barely show Courtney Knox's ass in the latest one, like what? She has one of the best on the site. Also there are too many extreme close ups. I know it is a 'selfie' video but holly and sabine's are better.
I want to unsubscribe sometimes but I also want to support the girls after the death of magazines.
burial666

Contributions: 2

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:33 pm    Subject: alice sey set? Reply with quote

someone have alice sey's set from MCG?
inferno

Contributions: 30

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 pm    Subject: maycontaingirl has gone live! Reply with quote

MCG continue to put out amazing content and remain the gold standard for glamour modelling. And I love that they have starting to do girl/girl photoshoots and videos (eg Joey Fisher and Daisy Watts playing naked twister).

My only complaint with MCG at the moment isn't really a complaint, it's more of a lament: even though their roster of girls is really good (Lucy V, Holly, Joey, Kelly, Sabine, and many others), they still haven't got the likes of Melissa Debling and Charlotte Springer on board yet. I'm desperate to see those two shoot MCG content, and so far there's no such luck. I wonder why they haven't got those two on board yet, since they're both quite popular well-known glamour models and MCG is probably the biggest glamour website at the moment.
steve1

Contributions: 2

maycontaingirl has gone live!Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:52 pm    Subject: reply to mcg Reply with quote

politics - damian at girl management is not going to allow girls in his exclusive stable to work with zoe and steve as this provides rival content to all the model websites that he owns and makes money from - its not actually probably got anything to do with the models at all - although that wouldnt explain why rhian/ emma glover and danni have shot content with mcg - unless they told him to do one.........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: