Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Maxim Sauna Shoot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:12 am    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

I'm wondering if you could help me out, Pigeon. I'm looking for scans of the Maxim sauna shoot from 2006-2007 (?). There are some decent ones on the web, but some of the text is rather distracting. I know that you tend to have a knack for removing the text.
Chris

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:45 am    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

Any luck?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:26 am    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

Won't be long I think Smile
Chris

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:14 am    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

Did you ever get around to this? No rush if you didn't, just curious. Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:57 pm    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

I've had very little time recently - loads of other stuff to do Wry

Mind you something was winding me up, too, because I just knew I'd cleaned these pics up before. I distinctly remembered it being a pain to remove the big red title overlapping Lucy's feet. But no matter how I searched I couldn't find a sign of them anywhere...

I have now Big Grin

Reason I couldn't find the cleanups before is because I hadn't got them listed under "Maxim"... I'd got them listed under... wait for it...

..."Chris"! Yes, you Hehe

I did them ages ago because you'd cited them as examples in a discussion about Lucy looking Indian.

I guess this is a lesson to both you and me to keep our collections better organised Hehe

Chris

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:58 am    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
..."Chris"! Yes, you Hehe

I guess this is a lesson to both you and me to keep our collections better organised Hehe

Definitely a good idea. Mine is a folder named "Lucy Pinder" with no sub-folders.

Anyway, thanks for doing this! I appreciate it. Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 pm    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

In the second last pic, is that actually Lucy's bum? Im inclined to think that its been photoshopped but I could be wrong.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 am    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

I don't think they've done anything horrible like joining someone else's bum onto Lucy's body Smile

We all know that it is far too common for them to mess with the proportions of Lucy's figure with photoshop, in degrees ranging from the subtle to the grotesque. I do think that pic looks a little odd, but I think the main cause of that is it being shot with too wide-angle a lens Smile
Richard

Contributions: 228

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 am    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

Just a tangent question...

Women with wet hair...attractive?

It's one of those mysteries of allure that fails to work it's charms on me.

Much like fishnet stockings... Thumb Down

Take this shoot. First 2 images are great.

Last 3...I want to hand Lucy a hair dryer. Hehe

Now one further distinction I will make is between the "wet hair" look...and a girl in the water...a beautiful woman under a waterfall, or splashing out of the water...that works.

No...it's the wet "been out of the water a bit, but all this hair clings to it for ages..." look.

Am I alone on this?
Chris

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:20 am    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

Richard wrote:
Just a tangent question...

Women with wet hair...attractive?

It's one of those mysteries of allure that fails to work it's charms on me.

Much like fishnet stockings... Thumb Down

Take this shoot. First 2 images are great.

Last 3...I want to hand Lucy a hair dryer. Hehe

Now one further distinction I will make is between the "wet hair" look...and a girl in the water...a beautiful woman under a waterfall, or splashing out of the water...that works.

No...it's the wet "been out of the water a bit, but all this hair clings to it for ages..." look.

Am I alone on this?

No you're not alone, I completely agree. I can't stand fishnet stockings, long socks, nail polish, or wet hair. Don't understand why anyone would think that's attractive, but to each their own. Thumb Up!

For me, there's nothing sexier than a fully naked woman with nothing covering up her skin. Besides, I've always thought a woman's skin is one of their most attractive features. Don't necessarily care for the wet hair, but Lucy's skin (not to mention this photoshoot being during her prime, in my opinion) and her full bust is why I like this shoot so much.
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:15 am    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

I could care about the stockings, specially in that kind of woman who's more attractive wearing something than fully nude; but I believe you're completely wrong on the wet hair look.

It's AMAZING. That, and totally straight hair (language fails me here, I mean to say femail hair when is completely un-curled) are IMHO part of the three most attractive ways a female of the species can wear her hair (the third being a simple ponytail, i love'em).

And I'm not alone in my opinions: that's why they sell things for the hair to get that wet look and machines to iron the hair. [/i]
playloup66

Contributions: 12

Maxim Sauna ShootPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 pm    Subject: Maxim Sauna Shoot Reply with quote

I've always like these pics.Nice job. Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: