Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!!Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:02 pm    Subject: Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!! Reply with quote

Would you believe it! Malene has got her website back on line - and she has produced a calendar for 2012!!! Bounce Bounce

Looks like an absolute cracker too! Brilliant stuff Malene Thumb Up!

Definitely worth ordering - get it here Big Smile [url=http://www.malene-espensen.com/#!merchandise]Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar[/url]

(aaarrgghhh, not possible to make the link work in BBcode - sorry chaps, you'll have to copy and paste it)

Grendel

Contributions: 286

Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!!Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:13 pm    Subject: Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!! Reply with quote

I gotta pass. Ordered her 2010 calendar (deluxe option complete with DVD and I don't remember what else), order was processed fine and it came to my postal office, but couldn't go there to get it for 15 days so they returned it, and when I asked for a resend (offering to cover the extra expenses, of course) or a refund I got no response.

I don't know if it was mismanagement or what, but the net result is I ended without my money and without my calendar, DVD and so on.

NOTE TO EVERYONE.- This is my PERSONAL experience, I'm not telling anyone they shouldn't buy it or whatever. Hell, she's so hot I'm even tempted to try again.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!!Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:08 pm    Subject: Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!! Reply with quote

I hope santa can get this for me for xmas Hehe Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!!Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:09 pm    Subject: Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!! Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
I gotta pass. Ordered her 2010 calendar (deluxe option complete with DVD and I don't remember what else), order was processed fine and it came to my postal office, but couldn't go there to get it for 15 days so they returned it, and when I asked for a resend (offering to cover the extra expenses, of course) or a refund I got no response.

I don't know if it was mismanagement or what, but the net result is I ended without my money and without my calendar, DVD and so on.

NOTE TO EVERYONE.- This is my PERSONAL experience, I'm not telling anyone they shouldn't buy it or whatever. Hell, she's so hot I'm even tempted to try again.

Ah.... Not Malene's fault then Smile

Postal services are a constant source of aggro to me too Smile as for your difficulties getting a resend/refund, that sounds like typical Neon Management can't-be-bothered-with-anything-that-doesn't-directly-get-them-money behaviour. I had a bit of a problem myself that way in that I sent Malene a postal order via Neon so as to avoid using paypal, having first confirmed with her that that was OK, which they put in the corner and forgot about and I had to ask Malene to give them a kick.

Malene herself probably never knew you'd had a problem, she's always been very helpful to her fans Thumb Up!

AFAIK she isn't with Neon any more Smile certainly there's no mention of them on her relaunched website and the details on the contact page are her own Smile - so I reckon that even if the postal service does mess you about again, you won't be stuck unable to do anything about it.

I'd say go for it Big Smile

...As for the DVD I can probably sort you out there with a copy of mine, since you did after all pay for the original I don't think Malene would mind Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!!Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:20 pm    Subject: Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!! Reply with quote

It's kind of appropriate, given this news, that the Star have chosen today to print a pic of Malene on their text-in page Big Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!!Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:55 pm    Subject: Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!! Reply with quote

Nice to see Malene with a new calendar Big Smile A while back I joined her forum, it was great to see that SHE was playing a very big role in the operation, almost all of it I think! Hehe It's ace to see a glamour model like Malene getting so involved with her fans, I just wish others would do the same Hehe
laked2000

Contributions: 16

Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!!Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:40 pm    Subject: Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!! Reply with quote

Did the 2011 calendar ever get posted on here? Don't remember seeing it..
Pigeon
Site Admin

Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!!Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 am    Subject: Malene Espensen 2012 Calendar!!! Reply with quote

There never was a 2011 calendar...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: