Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Making a Lucy Pinder Stencil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dav

Contributions: 2

Making a Lucy Pinder StencilPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:44 am    Subject: Making a Lucy Pinder Stencil Reply with quote

Hey there, just thought I'd introduce myself as I've just joined the forum. I'm 20 yrs old and live in the UK.
I recently decided to try making a graffiti style stencil, and since I think Lucy Pinder is simply the hottest woman I've ever seen I thought her beautiful features would be ideal for my first attempt. I just thought I'd post what I've created so far on here.
My initial outline is displayed below:

Here is the original image of Lucy that I based it on:

I'll be cutting out the dark areas using a craft knife to create the actual stencil, so that black paint can be sprayed through (The lips will obviously require a small strip of white left behind). I used 300gsm card. Please bear in mind that it's my first attempt and I haven't rlly done any artwork for several years. Interested to hear comments + improvement suggestions.
Thanks, D. Dinneen.

Last edited by Dav on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Making a Lucy Pinder StencilPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:39 am    Subject: Making a Lucy Pinder Stencil Reply with quote

Welcome, and well done, good stuff Smile

Only real suggestion I have to make is to mirror image them. You have unfortunately used a picture to base them on which has been turned back to front... idiot layout designers in magazines etc. have a nasty habit of doing this and it looks so weird, it spoils the pic completely.

I've fixed the copy of the image you posted... I guess your stencils are easily turned the right way round, all you need to do is cut them out as is and then just turn them upside down Smile only the lettering would need altering.

Apart from that, great work Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Making a Lucy Pinder StencilPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:20 am    Subject: Making a Lucy Pinder Stencil Reply with quote

Nice stencil Dineen, whish I could draw like that, I'm hopeless at Art.
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Making a Lucy Pinder StencilPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm    Subject: Making a Lucy Pinder Stencil Reply with quote

welcome aboard dav and nice work Thumb Up!
Dav

Contributions: 2

Making a Lucy Pinder StencilPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 pm    Subject: Making a Lucy Pinder Stencil Reply with quote

Thanks for your advice and comments ppl.
And Pigeon, thanks for pointing out that the base picture was mirrored. I took the original picture from a desktop background that I had of Lucy which explains why it was flipped that way around...
As you mentioned, it won't be at all difficult to correct the stencil as I haven't even started on the lettering yet.
I've flipped the photo of the stencil below and placed the two side by side, just to see how it looks when mirrored (original pic is on the right):

[

So what do you guys think? Does it look better when flipped the other way around or not?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Making a Lucy Pinder StencilPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:42 pm    Subject: Making a Lucy Pinder Stencil Reply with quote

(Edited to avoid sideways scrolling... "right" is now "below" Smile)

Definite improvement the right way round... good one Big Smile

There is some theory that more symmetrical faces are more beautiful. Lucy smashes that theory into tiny little bits Smile her face is strongly - if subtly - asymmetrical, and is also the most striking example of beauty the world has ever seen Big Grin
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Making a Lucy Pinder StencilPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 am    Subject: Making a Lucy Pinder Stencil Reply with quote

Welcome Dav, nice to see another new face around here. Great work with the stencil.

I've played with that picture many times before myself. Using it in avatars, signatures, wallpapers, etc. It's one of them pictures that made Lucy come to peoples attention and then become fans of hers I've found.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Making a Lucy Pinder StencilPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:51 pm    Subject: Making a Lucy Pinder Stencil Reply with quote

Looks great. You're a very talented artist. I've found it extremely difficult to draw people (especially females) and you did a wonderful job.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Making a Lucy Pinder StencilPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:47 pm    Subject: Making a Lucy Pinder Stencil Reply with quote

must of been hard espically to make it so relistic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: