Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucys first time topless? Pics?
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:22 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Hey all, does anyone know where I can find pics of Lucys first time topless?I think it was for Nuts and apparently a pretty big deal, there's ones scattered all over the forum, but it'd be better if they were all in one topic
for all the forumers to find easily.
Thanks Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:31 am    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

That's a jolly good point, as you say there are some scattered about but I don't think there's a full set anywhere. Hang on while I sort it out...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder - First Topless Shoot for Nuts Reply with quote

danman

Contributions: 137

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:13 am    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

I remember seeing that shoot for the first time and being speechless, its hard to decide but I think the last one is my favorite
Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:36 am    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

you would have thought these would have been released in better quality by now
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:51 am    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Dice wrote:
you would have thought these would have been released in better quality by now

Nope, here's the original from nuts.co.uk

scorpion

Contributions: 85

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:22 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

It's nice to finally have all of Lucy's first topless pics from Nuts in one location on the forum...Thanks... Thumb Up!
SledgeHammer

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:42 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Haha, once again Pigeon never stops amazing me.
Well done Wink

@scorpion It sure is!
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 am    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

thx man Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:59 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

what's that black mark.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:05 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

On the right hand side of the pic? That's the arm of the chair Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:07 am    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
On the right hand side of the pic? That's the arm of the chair Smile

Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe
I thought every copy of that pic had the same black ink smudge on it.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Like a complete mong I seem to have forgotten to include this one first time around Silly

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:17 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

And here is Lucy's first (and only) topless shoot in Nuts with Michelle Smile - may as well go in this thread, it seems to make sense Smile

Usual old-shoot problem that the original scans weren't mine and some of them weren't very good but here we go... Smile

SledgeHammer

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:34 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

It does seem logical so thanks, and that last pic, thanks for adding it. Bow I know it's shootz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: