Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucys first time topless? Pics?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Is there a video of this shoot??
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:26 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine - First Topless Shoot

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine - First Topless Shoot unseen portion

Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Cheers. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:56 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Well whaddya know? Big Grin

Guess this will be appreciated by everyone, but not least by those of us who are aware of the existence of the extra bits from Lucy and Michelle's first topless shoot that never got published... Because here are some of those bits Big Grin

Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

I miss these...

I wished they could find another girl for Lucy to bond with,

or at the very least, for Lucy to find the same energy and smile she had when she did shoots with MIchelle.

It's just not the same anymore.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:33 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

That was Lucy in her prime with Michelle. There will never be another Michelle Marsh EVER.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:36 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Well, not unless someone clones her Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 am    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Richard wrote:
I miss these...

I wished they could find another girl for Lucy to bond with,

or at the very least, for Lucy to find the same energy and smile she had when she did shoots with MIchelle.

It's just not the same anymore.

I agree...

It seems that Lucy needed Michelle much more than was apparent when we'd pretty much never known her without her. Once Michelle had gone, her influence remained with Lucy for quite a while, but once it had all drained away, pffft... Wry

It's not the shoots with Michelle I miss - never keen on "doubles" shoots anyway - it's that "energy and smile" which appeared so much elsewhere as well as in the shoots with Michelle. Lucy just seemed to be so much more alive then...

I think you're dead right that there should be found "another girl for Lucy to bond with". In the spiritual/life-force/energy sense, Michelle gave her life. Seems to me that all she's got now are people who take life away from her. For another Michelle to appear would be so wonderful...
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:44 am    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

I agree...

It seems that Lucy needed Michelle much more than was apparent when we'd pretty much never known her without her. Once Michelle had gone, her influence remained with Lucy for quite a while, but once it had all drained away, pffft... Wry
It's not the shoots with Michelle I miss - never keen on "doubles" shoots anyway - it's that "energy and smile" which appeared so much elsewhere as well as in the shoots with Michelle. Lucy just seemed to be so much more alive then...
I think you're dead right that there should be found "another girl for Lucy to bond with". In the spiritual/life-force/energy sense, Michelle gave her life. Seems to me that all she's got now are people who take life away from her. For another Michelle to appear would be so wonderful...

...And I agree with you Pigeon...
The energy and the smile desappeared, pffft! Smile I studied some pics and vids with Lucy + Michelle. With my words: Michelle was exactly that it misses to Lucy: assurance and support of a solar light & energy, self-trust and vitality. Lucy often looked like to hang on at Michelle as she was her own half, her twin great sister, like the Ying & the Yang... They were complementary and not only for the display. I think the separation should have been rude for Lucy. But I think it's the best thing that Michelle made for Lucy: to go away. Sad Lucy has to find or built this missing half in herself. For the moment she only built compensating display and I feel like you that she stays vulnerable, but she has to do her experiences (good & bad).

This way we discribe Lucy Pinder must look like inaccurate in comparison with the charismatic image of fatal woman! Hehe Now, I'm still wondering if, as Michelle, the fans have a role in her evolution... Scratch Chin
snowflake

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:50 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Hey! Wait a minute... I was thinking that this one was rather the first topless pic:

Hehe
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:17 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

You're the man snowflake Thumb Up!..you're always right
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:34 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

nah she had nipple covers on
snowflake

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:09 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

Sad Sure?
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:47 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

yeah defo
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucys first time topless? Pics?Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:16 pm    Subject: Lucys first time topless? Pics? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Hey! Wait a minute... I was thinking that this one was rather the first topless pic:

Hehe

I've never even seen this photo before, anymore from this shoot on this site?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: