Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

lucypinder.info in the usa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
honeyeyes

Contributions: 13

lucypinder.info in the usaPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:28 pm    Subject: lucypinder.info in the usa Reply with quote

Are Americans allowed to become members of this site. I wasn't sure because of this paragraph in the agreement statement

7.1 Prohibited Access Areas In The United States.

All parts of the United States of America corresponding to the entire areas corresponding to United States Postal Service zip codes commencing with any of the following three digits:

PROHIBITED AREAS IN THE UNITED STATES

(Please click on the hyperlink above to access a list of zip codes identified by their first three digits listing the prohibited areas in the United States from which You are not authorized to access or use Website or web site materials.)

ALSO, THE HYPERLINK DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK, SO I DON'T KNOW WHICH ZIP CODES THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

lucypinder.info in the usaPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:27 pm    Subject: lucypinder.info in the usa Reply with quote

Well I am from the good old USS of A, and I was able to sign up for this site.
TomJones

Contributions: 4

lucypinder.info in the usaPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:16 pm    Subject: Not worth it Reply with quote

Keep your 30 bucks. Content not really worth it right now. Last two videos have been really dull. She just sits there moving her head into 4 different positions for 8 minutes, of which 3 of those you might actually get to see her best assets.
Im bailing from my membership until they put a little more effort into it.
honeyeyes

Contributions: 13

lucypinder.info in the usaPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:00 pm    Subject: lucypinder.info in the usa Reply with quote

Do you have to keep paying 30 bucks each month, or can you sign up for one month, then cancel it, and maybe join again in a couple of months?
Dawkins

Contributions: 12

lucypinder.info in the usaPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:32 pm    Subject: lucypinder.info in the usa Reply with quote

I'm from the US, and signed up just fine.

I believe like most other model sites, you can sign up, rip everything to your computer, cancel and then sign up again after enough new content has been added.

Largely agree with the above posters, the site is not worth a monthly fee with only 2 updates a month plus lower quality images.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

lucypinder.info in the usaPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:58 pm    Subject: Re: Not worth it Reply with quote

TomJones wrote:
Keep your 30 bucks. Content not really worth it right now. Last two videos have been really dull. She just sits there moving her head into 4 different positions for 8 minutes, of which 3 of those you might actually get to see her best assets.
Im bailing from my membership until they put a little more effort into it.

ROFL ...you, my friend, should be writing for a magazine or something Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: