Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy with short/mid length hair?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy with short/mid length hair?Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am    Subject: Lucy with short/mid length hair? Reply with quote

Ive only seen this pic of her with shorter hair, wondering if any of you seen other shoots like this ?

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy with short/mid length hair?Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:33 am    Subject: Lucy with short/mid length hair? Reply with quote

I've got the rest of that set - but you may be a bit disappointed as it's a matter of Lucy having one of those hairstyles where some of the hairs are long and some are short and in that pic she's got all the long ones behind her back, whereas in the other pics they're more visible. Also all the pics are very small, no decent size ones.

I am bloody sure I remember spending time not that long ago fixing the colour balance - as they are they are mostly bright red and Lucy looks like a boiled lobster Sad - and uploading the fixed versions. But I've spent most of the time since you posted looking through both the forum and my local collection and I can't find the fixed versions... so I'll have to do them all again BangHead and I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit...
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy with short/mid length hair?Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:03 pm    Subject: Lucy with short/mid length hair? Reply with quote

I remember when I first posted that somewhere. The amount of interest that it generated was unbelivable. Everyone wanted to know who it was. Of course I was just to eager to tell Thumb Up!

As pigeon said....Lucy's hair is no shorter there. See had all her long hair behind her and it just made it look short from the angle the photo was taken.

I've got the original full set of that shoot and also Pigeons fixed versions.....This where the but comes in. They are on my PC at home. As I'm not there at the moment but in Liverpool. I can't do anything but say sorry. I can't help at the moment.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy with short/mid length hair?Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:40 pm    Subject: Lucy with short/mid length hair? Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I've got the original full set of that shoot and also Pigeons fixed versions

Thankyou, I thought I was going mad... still can't find what I did with the things BangHead
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy with short/mid length hair?Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:01 pm    Subject: Lucy with short/mid length hair? Reply with quote

thanks for the help guys Rotate
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy with short/mid length hair?Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 pm    Subject: Lucy with short/mid length hair? Reply with quote

I'm just sorry I haven't got as far as either managing to find the ones I fixed or doing them again. Problem is I'm also having to sort out problems on other websites, plus write some code for a long standing client, this that and the other... it's all happening at once Smile
Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy with short/mid length hair?Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:02 am    Subject: Lucy with short/mid length hair? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
it's all happening at once Smile

as it always does, uni right now, tests, coding, filming, editing, report writing and a website to finish in three weeks. BangHead
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: