Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy website recommendations
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vzok

Contributions: 78

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:12 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

Other than here obviously, can you recommend good websites for finding collections of Lucy's photos, especially her early stuff (Daily Star scans etc).

I have lost a lot of my Lucy collection, and wondered the easiest way to rebuild it.

Thanks
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:15 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

The easiest way to rebuild would be to look on here, theirs a lot of LP content on here, new and old Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:07 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

I have a bunch of old Daily Star scans and similar which are far too poor quality to be worth posting, at least without a huge amount of work editing and cleaning them up. I've just emailed them to you Smile
vzok

Contributions: 78

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:43 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

Thanks very much Pigeon - you are a star.
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:06 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

Could you email me the scans aswell pigeon.

My email is tedbaker199@yahoo.com

Many thamks.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:11 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

Done Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:07 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

C'mon P..me too me too Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:19 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

KARANVOHRA17

Contributions: 44

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:22 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

pigeon i would be more than thankful if u can email them to me as well

email-karan.vohra@gmail.com

thanks in advance Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:27 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

Done Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

Whats with the U2 pic? Hehe
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:48 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

spot the diff ?
RockyMoney

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 pm    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

yes
rg251

Contributions: 2

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 am    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

Could I get it too?
rg25152@gmail.com
KARANVOHRA17

Contributions: 44

Lucy website recommendationsPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:11 am    Subject: Lucy website recommendations Reply with quote

thnx a lot pigeon Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: