Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy wearing glasses?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:42 pm    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:

I think there's another one of these also, I can't find it. Shrug

Chris wrote:
There are quite a few on the actual "Truth About Women" articles, just from different angles.

There have been a few "new" column header pics this year, but none with specs on...
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:36 pm    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

Checked my collection and the pictures from the articles are Lucy holding her glasses, i.e. not what I previously thought (that being with her glasses on). Do you still want me to contribute them?
rusty

Contributions: 20

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:55 pm    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

Go for it! Thumb Up!
Chris

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:27 pm    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

Your wish is my command:

rusty

Contributions: 20

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:57 pm    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

Damn she is hot! Thumb Up!

Still not satisfied in my quest for a pic of her actually wearing glasses properly though.... I think it has possibly never happened! Spinning Eyes
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:10 am    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:44 pm    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:01 pm    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 am    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

pogo wrote:

Excellent choice of water by Lucy! Buxton water made me the man I am today Hehe

Buxton water not originally from Buxton. But now is Big Smile
hgam

Contributions: 13

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:30 am    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Thanks for the upload pigeon. I have never seem that image of Lucy. I could be the best likeness of her in my opinion.
Chris

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 pm    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

I agree, hgam - that's a wonderful picture of Lucy. I think it's one of those rare, overlooked images of Lucy (and there are plenty of them) that we wish we would come across more often.

Any more? I think Lucy looks wonderful with glasses on.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:23 pm    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 am    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Poggy wrote:
Buxton water not originally from Buxton. But now is Big Smile

You from the High Peak area?

Have been at one point. I've been around the north east and north midlands a fair bit.
seedy rom

Contributions: 6

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:49 pm    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

Firstly love the site and and a big thanks to all you posters!

I'm going to be cheeky even though it's my first post and i'm already requesting Wry

Has anyone got a Hi-Res picture of Lucy from her 'University Challenge' shoot where she is laying on a fluffy white rug?

I have seen the one already featured in this thread but really wanted something i could use to make a wallpaper.

Cheers Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy wearing glasses?Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:19 pm    Subject: Lucy wearing glasses? Reply with quote

Hi, glad you like the site Thumb Up!

Don't have an HQ of the UC pic I'm afraid Sad I do have one that hasn't been posted yet though, which is rather good Smile I'll post it in a bit, just got to clean the tags off it first Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: