Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:18 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Yep, got that one Smile it was already on here, but in the "downloads" section rather than the "videos" section... but now we have it for streaming as well Smile

You are right about how good Lucy looks in it, it's one of her best modelling vids I think Big Smile it's a shame we only ever got to see about one shot from that sequence in print.

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine 2008 - "Special"

See also this one, not such good quality I'm afraid...

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine Naked Issue 2008 shoot

Omg, who do you describe perfection? Lucy Pinder

2008 was her body really in top form. Yes
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 am    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

not a problem necessarily but this seemed like the right thread since it was linked here from the mainsite.

Is there a way to group together(perhaps by a search) all the nuts videos of a particular year? for instance i want to download all her nuts vids from this year and a select few from previous years. but going through the index page looks pretty daunting. any suggestions?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:25 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

I have plans to do something to improve the search on both videos and photos... Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:49 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

cool Thumb Up! , i also noticed when downloading her latest nuts vids you have them at 480x268 whereas another forum has them at 1280x720 and 54mb. i downloaded both and theres obviously a difference.
any chance of hosting the higher res vids in the future? it feels strange getting my Lucy fix from another site Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:36 am    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

Fret ye not, they are here Smile http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-p16201.html#16201
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: