Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:13 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

Ban you from the site for daring to suggest there may be a problem? Yikes! Not my way at all, I have... strong views about certain sites for doing that...

pogo wrote:
Dont know if it'll help you, but I did manage to download the more recent videos from this weeks nuts (21-9-09), the football shoot 4 and the housework 4 with no problems, but any of the others dont want to work for me.

Strange days indeed... most peculiar, Mama Confused

When did you manage this? All I've got for you today is one incomplete download of the first boxing shoot video, shortly before you posted on this thread. Nothing at all on the videos you mention. There are several hits on them from other people but nothing at all from you, or indeed from anyone using 3.

It makes me wonder if some kind of malware has made its way onto your computer that is somehow routing you through some dodgy proxy. But that doesn't really make sense because you'd be having problems with other sites too...

If you keep a note of the time of day you try a download which doesn't work, that would help trace what's going on I think.
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:11 am    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

Thumb Down Kinda related to this thread,just been on nuts 62 vids down to 14 where did they go I know alot are on this forum but there are a few missing 2 really good ones that I cant find anywhere
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

There are still quite a few in the general "cover stars" section... but you are right, there is something far wrong with the loss of so many videos of the lovely Lucy from her own section.

This sort of thing is a fine demonstration of why protocols like RTMP which deliberately make it difficult to download videos are evil: because they put people at the mercy of the original provider, and should said provider cease to host the videos, they are at risk of being lost forever. And for videos of Lucy to be lost forever is, I am sure we all agree, completely out of order.

Fortunately such protocols can never make it impossible to download the videos, if the downloader is sufficiently determined... "If it can be played, it can be downloaded"; that is a fundamental principle.

Which particular videos is it you are looking for? Because even if I haven't put them on this site yet, the chances are I do have copies...
slp

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:40 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

Hi pigeon have managed to download the videos from another forum via rapidshare titlled nuts lucy pinder special rar the video shows LUCY stood in front of a white see thru curtain in only black bikini bottoms hands covereing her boobs then arms across boobs then topless then goes into second video same bacground kneeling on the bed then layingback in arched position then lay on bed side view then lay on bed bum viewgreat video her body looks well tanned and toned not thin and great boobs full and rounded hope you know which video I mean now cheers steve<slp>
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:48 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

Yep, got that one Smile it was already on here, but in the "downloads" section rather than the "videos" section... but now we have it for streaming as well Smile

You are right about how good Lucy looks in it, it's one of her best modelling vids I think Big Smile it's a shame we only ever got to see about one shot from that sequence in print.

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine 2008 - "Special"

See also this one, not such good quality I'm afraid...

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine Naked Issue 2008 shoot

slp

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

Thumb Up! yes thats the one without a doubt her best video ever but why no pics from that vid they would be great,thanks for posting pigeon and lets hope theres more lucy goodies around the corner
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm    Subject: vids Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:30 pm    Subject: Re: vids Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
gonna try over the next few days to download the videos on my mrs's mums laptop, assuming i can stop her being nosey for 10mins Big Laugh

Yikes! Well good luck, which river should we look in for the suspicious weighted bundle wrapped in a sheet in case we don't hear from you again? Hehe
pogo

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:37 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:30 pm    Subject: 2008 "Special" Shoot part 3 Reply with quote

Here is a link to the third part of the 2008 Special shoot.

It is better quality than the one above and contains a bit more footage. I found this one on DailyMotion.com, although for some reason my browser (or DM) will not let me download an FLV version of it (I normally use keepvid.com). Perhaps some of you other chaps will have more luck...

and you probably will have to register on DM before you can see the clip but worth it!!

Enjoy Wink

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ld0a_lucy-pinder-topless_sexy
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

Cheers for that Thumb Up!

Its native resolution is in fact only 300x240, but it is about double the bitrate of the one posted above which is how the DM site manages to get away with displaying it at 600x480. So on the same basis it's now on this site also configured to display at 600x480...

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine Naked Issue 2008 shoot - HR version

Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:47 pm    Subject: New videos please Reply with quote

All the vids on this website are awesome but are in flv format and do not work as I'm using an iPod anyone know where to get good videos that work on iPod touch thanks Weep
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:12 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

That's a bit of a BangHead

The problem is it isn't practical to either host the vids in a variety of formats (for reasons of space) or to have the server convert them to other formats on the fly (too much CPU load). So they are hosted in flv format because although flash is a loathsome invention it does have the one sole merit of being the embedded video format that has the best cross-platform support, so this allows the greatest number of people to view them without problems.

(Also since many of them are encoded in flv format when I get hold of them - Nuts videos being a case in point - it avoids the quality loss of transcoding into another format.)

It is unfortunate that Adobe are too incompetent to write a flash player that meets Apple's standards of reliability and would rather bitch and moan at Apple than actually get down to writing some acceptable quality code, but that's a whole other debate Smile

However they are all downloadable using the links on the watch pages, so I would suggest to download them to an actual computer, transcode them to the format of your choice, and then upload them to the ipod if you want to watch them on there.

For the transcoding you can download the mplayer package and use the "mencoder" tool. ffmpeg is another possibility. Doubtless there also exist more GUI-based tools for the same purpose - Google is your friend Smile
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:35 pm    Subject: Lucy TV videos now hosted on this site Reply with quote

Most of the nuts vids are around in avi or mpeg format. Try thecelebforum or .tv or official. Plus several others as well.
pogo

Lucy TV videos now hosted on this sitePosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:44 pm    Subject: Re: New videos please Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: