Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raloc

Contributions: 9

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:33 pm    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

Hi!

I lurked a lot the last hours on this forum so I wanted to share a little with you. I didn't saw the following picture here, but I'm not sure if it's copyright content or not. There was no mention of copyright where I found it, and no materwark. I just resized and cropped it to fit my 1280x1024 screen Smile

Enjoy:

Pigeon, feel free to delete this if it's copyrighted. I hope it's not.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:15 pm    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

Thank you for the wallpaper. Unfortunately, my screen is 1280 x 800 so I cannot use it addecuatly.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:12 pm    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

No worries about copyright with that set Raloc Smile they're the "candids" from Lucy's PA at the launch of some game called "Eternity" at Hamleys in London on 27-07-07.

There aren't that many that cause problems... the usual ones to watch out for are:
- Lucy's calendar for the current and forthcoming year (except pics that have been in the papers/magazines)
- The music-themed shoot with CP watermarks (except pics that have been in the papers/magazines or on Lucy's official myspace page)
- Onlytease shoots - pics from the full sets (the free preview sets are OK, the paid-for ones aren't. Best guide is that if they come in an archive of 80 pics or so they're not OK, but the ones that you see the same one or two over and over again on hundreds of blogs along with various other pics are OK).

That covers most of it, and most of the ones that might cause problems we don't know about because they haven't been taken yet Smile

Anyway here are some more pics from that set - I'm sure there's at least one missing but the computer it's on is naffed so I can't check.

The bloke in some of the pictures is Christopher Monckton, who invented the game. He is quite a cool guy. He is an outspoken and well-qualified critic of the claptrap about man-made global warming... indeed he was banned from speaking against Al Gore because they thought he was too likely to expose it for the sham it is. Given that Lucy did that shoot earlier this year for the energy saving trust who are big promoters of the claptrap, I hope he got a chance to tell her the truth about it Smile

lucy-pinder-eternity-game-launch.tar.gz 20MB

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:28 am    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

These are the pics I have in the eternity folder of my Lucy collection.

31 pics, some of which are def duplicates of Pigeons.

http://rapidshare.com/files/242189670/lpeternity.rar
32mb
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:22 pm    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

Nice one, I can put off fixing that computer for a bit longer now Hehe

Thumbnail set for paulb11's pics:

...This reminds me... the pic of Lucy getting out of the Securicor van, that is... apparently they did that because the dress was made of actual real banknotes. Why? Confused Strikes me as a horrendously expensive and awkward way of doing it when they could have used fake ones... scan a banknote, photoshop all the writing to read "This is not real money" and print loads of them out... they could still have said it was real, it's not like anyone would have known the difference, after all.

On the other hand maybe they did do that and the Securicor van was just a bluff Smile
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:01 pm    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

For all I care, Lucy's dress could have been made of solid gold with diamonds, and still she'd been more valuable to me.

Argh, the crush I have on this girl is almost unbereable.
Dib

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:46 am    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
For all I care, Lucy's dress could have been made of solid gold with diamonds, and still she'd been more valuable to me.

Argh, the crush I have on this girl is almost unbereable.

Take a number, pal.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 am    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

Quite so... Can anyone think of a numbering system in which "forty-two" would be written as "Lucy Pinder"? Or was Deep Thought wrong?

Here's what seems to be the only extant pic from the fitting of the dress:

Apparently the dress was sold on ebay for only 300 pounds or something, so one suspects not real money!
Dib

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 am    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

Why "Forty - two"?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:58 am    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

It's the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything Smile

What it's all about

The passage where the answer is given
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:15 pm    Subject: - Reply with quote

How is this st.Patrick. It's Lucy in green with money. Btw she looks great.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Here's what seems to be the only extant pic from the fitting of the dress

...Found another one Smile

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:22 pm    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

And the band marches on Big Grin Thumb Up! Cloud 9 ...awesome P Thumb Up!
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy St. Patrick wallpaperPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:45 pm    Subject: Lucy St. Patrick wallpaper Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Here's what seems to be the only extant pic from the fitting of the dress

...Found another one Smile

Thanks for this pic. Lucy looks awesome. Love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: