Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Smoking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy SmokingPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:52 am    Subject: Lucy Smoking Reply with quote

No doupt this will discust some people, but if you don't like then you don't have to look do you. But for those of us who the think the world would be a happier place f smoking was manditory please enjoy Smoking

Prompted by the discussion here.
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/some-more-of-my-hq-s-t249.html

Lucy looks like she may have had just a little bit to drink here.
(theres another idea, lucy drunk. someone else can post them!)

No we do not beleive Lucy is smoking again, these are all old pics.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy SmokingPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:12 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Smoking Reply with quote

Good selection Thumb Up!

patriot wrote:
Lucy looks like she may have had just a little bit to drink here.

So do the silver fence and the sort of pillar thing in the background Hehe
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy SmokingPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 pm    Subject: ? Reply with quote

does she still smoke?
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy SmokingPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Smoking Reply with quote

No she gave up 2 years ago, hasn't started again as far as I know.
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy SmokingPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm    Subject: yh Reply with quote

id hate to see smoking cus problems to some1 as beautiful as her
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy SmokingPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:55 am    Subject: Lucy Smoking Reply with quote

Yeah same opinion here, but she stopped so it's all good Smile
Herve

Contributions: 29

Lucy SmokingPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Smoking Reply with quote

I've never found smoking disgusting, only in restaurants. I don't find jacking up on heroin disgusting, unless the user plummets into addiction and we have to pay for their treatment.

I wouldn't mind if she still smoked. Millions do. I'm sure she knows the risks and she probably wouldn't appreciate our nosey paternalism.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy SmokingPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Smoking Reply with quote

Herve wrote:
I've never found smoking disgusting, only in restaurants. I don't find jacking up on heroin disgusting, unless the user plummets into addiction and we have to pay for their treatment.

Ah... you never saw the walls of the toilet in the pre-refurb incarnation of the Richard III (I think it was called) in York? Smile

In seriousness, though, and apart from a personal squeamishness which prevents me from being able to look at anything involving needles/syringes, I agree... it's the long-term effects I don't like, I've known a few heroin addicts and it basically converts them into complete scumbags - and very sad ones, who have no real friends as a result of the kleptomania and similar characteristics it induces. Though it must be said that the bad effects are largely due to its illegality and the associated subculture... those who are able to obtain it legally and have sufficient awareness to use it in moderation generally avoid such effects and indeed manage to pursue successful careers for the most part without anyone suspecting their secret habit.

Herve wrote:
I wouldn't mind if she still smoked. Millions do. I'm sure she knows the risks and she probably wouldn't appreciate our nosey paternalism.

You are probably right... mind you that cuts both ways; I would contend that the "nosey paternalism" of today's society on the subject was a significant influence on her giving up. In a way I find that the most uncomfortable aspect of her doing so... I would be happier if I could be sure that she had given up purely and simply through taking the decision entirely on the basis of her own assessment of its effects/benefits/disbenefits, rather than with some degree of influence from the irrational disgusts of society to which she referred in occasional interviews.
Herve

Contributions: 29

Lucy SmokingPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:22 am    Subject: Lucy Smoking Reply with quote

I would say a little bit of both; for her own benefit and because of outside forces, such as management, and realising that smoking is an increasing taboo in public life.

I would have to cut my intake of bad food and alcohol if I were to become a public figure, for all sorts of subtle reasons, although if I became a writer, I might double up on alcohol, and start doing pills and whoring.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: