Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy should have been the guest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy should have been the guestPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:14 pm    Subject: Lucy should have been the guest Reply with quote

Earlier when i was making a cup of tea in my kitchen i had the radio on, BBC radio 4 was discussing on weekend womans hour about page 3 modelling and how it was 40 years since it began. They had a number of guests on including Peta Todd.
They claimed that she was a veteran of the glamor model world but i thought Lucy could have shed more light on the subject. Peta was giving useless answers, Lucy should have been the 1 that was the guest! Its been a while since she done radio work and after listening to that segment (I dont usually listen to womans hour Hehe ) It was obvious she would have been better at it. Any views on this chaps and chapesses?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy should have been the guestPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:40 pm    Subject: Lucy should have been the guest Reply with quote

Well, it's hard to say without having heard the programme Smile

Bit surprised at Peta Todd giving "useless answers", I remember her being on the Tim Shaw radio show with Lucy and she seemed bright enough there.

But of course it goes without saying that with Lucy being the top glamour model in the country, as well as having a proven track record of not giving "useless answers", of course she should have been on!

Maybe it was a case of Peta Todd being known for appearing in the Sun, which as well as being the paper that started the whole Page 3 thing, has also featured her recently, whereas Lucy's Page 3 appearances have all been in the Star and as we all know the Star have been complete prats when it comes to featuring Lucy - or rather not featuring her - for far too long now.
RockyMoney

Lucy should have been the guestPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy should have been the guest Reply with quote

Isnt it the same guy who owns both of the companies? I could be wrong but im on the right lines i think.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy should have been the guestPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:12 pm    Subject: Lucy should have been the guest Reply with quote

Which companies? You mean the Sun and the Star? No Smile the Sun's Rupert Murdoch, the Star's Richard Desmond.
RockyMoney

Lucy should have been the guestPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy should have been the guest Reply with quote

Ah OK thanks Thumb Up!
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy should have been the guestPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:25 pm    Subject: Lucy should have been the guest Reply with quote

lucy was once on sky news discussing page3
RockyMoney

Lucy should have been the guestPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:27 pm    Subject: Lucy should have been the guest Reply with quote

Anyone got a vid of it?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy should have been the guestPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:44 pm    Subject: Lucy should have been the guest Reply with quote

(looks) Don't think I've got that one Sad any more pointers - date etc? title? - so I can have a dig about?
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy should have been the guestPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:49 pm    Subject: Lucy should have been the guest Reply with quote

it was on the official forum years ago but in true style it was posted after the event i've never seen it myself, have you seen the new poll on nuts? sexiest football fan?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy should have been the guestPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 pm    Subject: Lucy should have been the guest Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
it was on the official forum years ago but in true style it was posted after the event i've never seen it myself

Years ago? Gah, no doubt it was lost when the whole thing was reloaded in 2007 then Sad

qwertiebertie wrote:
have you seen the new poll on nuts? sexiest football fan?

Yes Wink Lucy neck and neck with Sophie at the moment...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: