Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo!Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:28 pm    Subject: Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo! Reply with quote

As well as a superhero Lucy is a local hero! Big Grin

The Echo have published an article about her latest "appearance" Big Grin complete with another instance of the cartoon...

I must say I found this highly amusing to read:

Daily Echo article wrote:
Mum Jenny said: "Lucy looks fab as a superhero, I’d love to get it framed and put on my living room wall."

Pigeon in the Nuts thread wrote:
Lucy herself has probably got it on her wall though Hehe

Big Laugh

I liked their quote from Lucy too...

Daily Echo article wrote:
Delighted Lucy, 25, of Winchester, said: "If I could be any superhero I would be Catwoman because I love cats!"

I think that's great... You be Catwoman, Lucy, and I'll be Yankee Doodle Pigeon Hehe

Sad to see that the usual jealous mongoloids have been demonstrating their small-mindedness in the comments section. What is wrong with these people? Can't handle the existence of someone who is so much better than them?

Fans and decent people are free to sign up to comment too... Wink

Herve

Contributions: 29

Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo!Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:19 pm    Subject: Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo! Reply with quote

Honestly... I think I could do better.

It was a nice thought but the face does Lucy no justice. I can't recognise her.
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo!Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo! Reply with quote

Allow me to brag here, but I'm sure to be THE superhero comics nerd in this forum, so persisting in this line of asserts, let me tell you that there's only ONE comic-book artist to portray Lucy's awesomeness and killer body: Adam Hughes.

Go see:

http://www.adamhughesart.com/
Herve

Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo!Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 pm    Subject: Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo! Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Allow me to brag here, but I'm sure to be THE superhero comics nerd in this forum, so persisting in this line of asserts, let me tell you that there's only ONE comic-book artist to portray Lucy's awesomeness and killer body: Adam Hughes.

Go see:

http://www.adamhughesart.com/

A very nice naturalistic style there. I prefer J Scott Campbell's and Adam Kubert's styles myself. Bryan Hitch is also a fave, especially when it comes to portraying technology.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo!Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:25 pm    Subject: Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo! Reply with quote

I must say I know zip about comic book art, but having looked at the above site - and the Adam Hughes Catwoman pics thereon - it seems to me that an Adam Hughes pic of Lucy as Catwoman would go down a storm... not least with Lucy herself.

What say you, good people?
Herve

Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo!Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:33 pm    Subject: Lucy's superhero cartoon in the Echo! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I must say I know zip about comic book art, but having looked at the above site - and the Adam Hughes Catwoman pics thereon - it seems to me that an Adam Hughes pic of Lucy as Catwoman would go down a storm... not least with Lucy herself.

What say you, good people?

Yes, he is really good. I like the Power Girl one. He face is beautiful, but I've never seen her with such whopping great boobs, even though they are supposed to be huge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: