Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy's Official New Forum
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 am    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


As a couple of your might know. I joined he new forum. Well the latest update on this is simple. The only two post I made there too date have both now been deleted. But that is not the funniest thing. Not only was I completely censored, when they removed my none insultive but constructive posts on what the new website was like and also new forum. They have even gone as far as deleting my membership. This is not just censorship this is a power trip gone mad.

What is the meaning of a forum. Well most is for people or in this case fans to meet and discuss matters. Even if the your part of the discussion isn't all compliments. As long as you aren't been insult or rude then it should be fine. As that is just a member posting there opinion. If one of them matters is a new website or forum then that should be allowed to be discussed. On Lucy's new forum though you are not allowed to do that unless you are putting just complimentry comments on the new site/forum. So that brings in the question of how do you improve it. Well in this case it looks like unless it is a select fews vision you can't. Which is sad when the place is suppose to promote and reflect Lucy.

That then brings you to the question of.....Just how much imput does Lucy get to put into this. As at the moment it looks like very little if at all any.

To me this looks like it is a website/forum designed by a amateur. Run by a friend and family. None of whom have any true value in been objective.

So what do I see coming from this. Only damage on Lucy's part. A bad website. A poor forum. Equals loss of fans and business Sad A person in a position such as Lucy is. Been the UK's most loved Glamour Model. Then you need and deserve a lot better than this.

Sorry for the rant one and all. But I just thought it needed to be said. As I think there needs to be at least one place someone with some common sense might be able to see just how bad this could be to Lucy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:44 am    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


I think I can speak for everyone on this forum in saying that the new forum is a complete mess! And yes it will if unresolved potentially hurt Lucy's reputation. You say it was being run by family, so far I think Jen has done a good job with her forum Thumb Up!

As for the scum bag who designed the new 1... I just hope Lucy notices soon enough because I think she has very little input into the forum itself, personaly I dont think she visits it more than 5 times a year. That might be because she would be reading a lot of stuff to do with herself, and because shes modest! Hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pogo



Joined: 14 Oct 2009
Contributions: 361

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 pm    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:03 pm    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


Thanks Pogo Thumb Up!

RockyMoney wrote:
I just hope Lucy notices soon enough because I think she has very little input into the forum itself


I think you're right... simply because it wouldn't be such a complete abortion as it is now if Lucy had the level of control over it that she should have.

I don't know if you've seen, Poggy, but your latest comment has been responded to with an abusive insult posted from Jen's account. Which leads me to conclude that sunny jim is not above hijacking Jen's account - I've never known her to post a direct personal insult to a forum member and I wouldn't expect her to. Matey, though, has done it several times and isn't bothered about Jen telling him off for it. What with this and him hijacking Lucy's phone service to get people onto his pr0n site and thereby leaving her at risk of legal action, it almost looks as if he's deliberately trying to ruin Lucy's site.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 pm    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


Whats this guys name by the way? I ask this because if someone does know then it means hes actually recognized to some degree, if there is no contact details about him then its further poof that hes a person with no proper skill Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:37 pm    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


"bobx" over there is Michael Roberts. The other one involved is Scott Ninness.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
kilbs



Joined: 27 Mar 2009
Contributions: 214

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:41 pm    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


OH NO IT IS THAT B*****D OH NO NOT HIM Shoot Shoot BangHead Weep

Hes just a scumbag pr0n merchant I put a thread about him on the official forum ages ago cos I was worried that b****d was stitching Lucy up. and then I posted some more about him on the thread about the new site going to happen cos I was worried it might be him doing it.

Jen said no no dont worry its not him its all ok and all that but now I see it it IS him hes an evil Censored I was right to be worried. everything I was worried about has come true only worse.

hes lied to Jen hes lied to Lucy hes lied to everyone else and all hes put some total c**p up instead of the old forum he calls everyone names for pointing out what a bad job hes done and now hes nicked Lucys mobile thing and turned it into his disgusting pr0n site he needs to be SHOT RIGHT NOW Shoot Shoot Shoot

and yeh youre right Rockymoney Lucys got no control over this. would Lucy let anyone turn her mobile thing into a pr0n site NO OF COURSE SHE WOULDNT this Censored has just stolen her site off her.

Im not even going to bother with trying to post on the official forum about this its a total waste of time why dont they just cut their losses and SACK THIS B*****D NOW Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored

I've cut down the language a bit kilbs Wink - though I do sympathise... ~ P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:

I don't know if you've seen, Poggy, but your latest comment has been responded to with an abusive insult posted from Jen's account. Which leads me to conclude that sunny jim is not above hijacking Jen's account - I've never known her to post a direct personal insult to a forum member and I wouldn't expect her to. Matey, though, has done it several times and isn't bothered about Jen telling him off for it. What with this and him hijacking Lucy's phone service to get people onto his pr0n site and thereby leaving her at risk of legal action, it almost looks as if he's deliberately trying to ruin Lucy's site.


He's not met me yet. I'll be the total none insult person I can and really wind him up Hehe

The thing is. At the moment I could use up to 5 different IP's, 22 different emails so they wouldn't know it's me. That though will defeat what I'm trying to do. I knew I'd be censored. I knew my post would be deleted and maybe so would my account. The thing is my post was up for over 24 hours. So how many people will have seen it?

RockMoney that is the problem. Family run forums never work. As they won't take any critisismn in any form. So that means if you have a opinion that differs from theirs. Then it will be altered or removed. No matter how polite you put it. They always say you are been insultive.

One thing has always been for sure on here. We all have the best interests of Lucy in mind. If we feel something isn't right we say it. Not everyone will agree. But that is the way of the world. It still doesn't mean it will be censored on here though. That is because this place is run by a totally level headed, non-biased manager in Pigeon Thumb Up!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:54 am    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


Poggy wrote:
One thing has always been for sure on here. We all have the best interests of Lucy in mind. If we feel something isn't right we say it. Not everyone will agree. But that is the way of the world. It still doesn't mean it will be censored on here though. That is because this place is run by a totally level headed, non-biased manager in Pigeon Thumb Up!


Thanks Poggy Thumb Up!

And you raise a point which I feel is worth emphasising because undoubtedly both this thread and the exclusive-videos thread will be used by troublemakers to denigrate this site and its members and to make accusations against people on here of attacking Lucy and similar false charges.

No. That is NOT why these threads are here. They are here because people who wholeheartedly support Lucy and want the best for her have genuine, serious concerns about what is happening to her website.

Yet they are not able to express those concerns on Lucy's official forum. If they try then either their posts are censored and deleted, or if that doesn't happen straightaway then the person responsible for causing the dissatisfaction in the first place calls them names and creates disruption to manipulate the moderators into deleting the posts.

Lucy's official website is being ruined by a so-called "web designer" who quite clearly has no respect for Lucy or concern for her wellbeing. He hijacks her "exclusive videos" service to point to his filthy pr0n site instead of to Lucy's material, thereby leaving her open to action by Trading Standards - incredibly unprofessional and grossly disrespectful. He destroys the forum by moving the site to a new server without first having made absolutely certain that he has all the data off the old server - utter incompetence at the most basic level. He replaces it with about the most mickey mouse rubbish forum package going - which despite its uselessness costs money and adding basic functionality which is standard in most forum packages costs even more money. He then stomps arrogantly all over the material posted on the forum, directing childish abuse at anyone dissatisfied with his poor performance instead of addressing their concerns, and showing no respect for Jen when she takes him to task for it.

It is only natural that people who care about Lucy and want the best for her should find this situation unacceptable and have strong negative opinions on it which they wish to make heard. And certainly they are allowed to voice them on here. Preventing them from being heard helps no-one. Allowing them to be heard might just make a difference.

People are upset because Lucy is getting the s***ty end of the stick, which is the precise opposite of what she deserves. And the fans are getting the same. That is why these threads are here.

If the person responsible for causing this discontent by ruining Lucy's website doesn't like what's being said on here, then he needs to realise that it is entirely his own fault. Had he not made such an absolute pig's ear of the job then people would not be unhappy. And the appropriate response is not to try and stir up trouble against this site, but to put his own house in order, show some respect for Lucy and stop ruining her site.

Otherwise, people who do care for and respect Lucy will continue to express their dissatisfaction about the way she is being treated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:17 pm    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:
Otherwise, people who do care for and respect Lucy will continue to express their dissatisfaction about the way she is being treated.

I knew well that you'd re-open this thread! I'm very happy you did it! Thumb Up!
Yes, kilbs your fears was right.
Pigeon, your speech is perfect!
Poggy, your action in the official forum is brave and nice!
Everything is said. I decided not to join that pitiful masquerade on the official. Today a lot of thing are not going in a sense of a normal evolution career. I just hope that all this doesn't affect her and that everything will comme back in order.
You accept negative opinions on this forum and, now more than other times before, that's what makes the force of it.
Thanks. Clap
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


snowflake wrote:
You accept negative opinions on this forum and, now more than other times before, that's what makes the force of it.
Thanks. Clap


It has to be like that mon ami Smile Both for the sake of fairness and for the sake of Lucy herself.

Not allowing people to express discontent won't make that discontent go away. All it achieves is to remove the possibility of anyone doing anything to sort things out. So I can't disallow it.

Even if allowing it achieves nothing more than affording people the catharsis of expressing their feelings... then it is still worth it. Because that catharsis still comprises a reduction in the level of discontent among Lucy's fans. And the less discontent there is the better things are for Lucy.

Regardless of what the troublemakers may try to make out, this forum is run with Lucy's best interests in mind. It aims to make things better both for the fans and for Lucy herself... the two, of course, go together. And since it's me who runs it my word on that point of motivation is final.

If I didn't allow negative opinions - and, at the same time, if I did allow baseless attacks and insults - then I would be failing in my duty as forum owner both to the fans and to Lucy.

I repeat - not for you, snowflake, but for the troublemakers - none of the material I am posting on these two threads, and to the best of my knowledge none of the material anyone else is posting, is intended to attack or denigrate Lucy, her actions, or her website. The intention is to call attention to problems in the hope that they may be solved, and the only people being attacked are those so-called "web designers" who have caused the problems, mis-served Lucy, let her down and betrayed her trust.

It is not an attempt to cause conflict. It is an attempt at communication. Because communication helps to solve problems, and conflict does not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:05 am    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


[quote="snowflake"]
Pigeon wrote:

Poggy, your action in the official forum is brave and nice!


Thanks.

Personally though I'd have just said dumb Hehe

Seriously. The reason I took this up on the official forum. After years of self excile was because there is just too much wrong there. As a concerned fan, I felt something had to be done. Because that is just what I am now days. A fan. I no longer work with anyones websites, forums or anything else and haven't done for a couple of years. Neither do I want to get back into it. I don't have the time to give it nowdays. So all this is just coming from a concerned fans view point.

What many don't know here is this isn't the first time I've dealt with this type of thing before. Lucy been used to sell p0rn. It happen also way back in 2005/2006 on a website. Where they advertised that they had a full uncut lasbian video of Lucy and Michelle Marsh. Of course this wasn't true and it only lead you to a paysite full of p0rn. To cut a long story short. We evenually got the domain owners to delete the site.

In this case though it is a lot harder to do. So the main way to do is just to try to make people aware till action is taken. Jen at the moment though just doesn't want to look. As she somehow sees me as wanting to take over in some way. Something I have no interest in.

As for the website and forum. Sorry temp forum. That whole argument is because it is so poorly done. I point out exactly why that was. Again though that post was deleted on the over censored Official forum. They said I was been insultive and rude. I have asked the question on there now though....Why do you need a temp forum? As it would be quite a simple transfer of servers to move the old forum and all it's content to a new one. Something as we know the amateur programer has gotten wrong or it wouldn't take this long and need a temp forum.

I will just say this though. When the new Official forum does go up. I will go back to my self imposed excile from it. After all at least 50 percent of the posts I'd make on it would get censored or deleted. So what would be the point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:28 pm    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


Poggy wrote:
I have asked the question on there now though....Why do you need a temp forum? As it would be quite a simple transfer of servers to move the old forum and all it's content to a new one. Something as we know the amateur programer has gotten wrong or it wouldn't take this long and need a temp forum.


The reason it went down was that he moved the site to a new server without first making sure he had the whole of the data off the old one. Which is absolute incompetence at the most basic level. You simply do not move servers unless you have all the data transferred. And if you can't get it all you delay the move until you can. If that means paying extra hosting fees to keep the old server going so be it.

Even if he couldn't recover the data it would have been possible to set up the forum on the new server to access the database on the old server and thereby keep it working until he could get the data off. He didn't do this because he doesn't know how - he knows how to work a WYSIWYG HTML editor but anything out of the ordinary he hasn't got a clue, as is demonstrated by the ridiculous condition he left the front page of the broken forum in - he doesn't even know how to set up a redirect to a "sorry this isn't working" page. Either that or he just doesn't care a fig about trying to do a decent job for Lucy and couldn't be bothered to do even that little thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:46 pm    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


I can trust in you for the technical problems, you seems to know the thing about what you speak! About MY negative comments, i think you understood it so i say it for others, they are not to insult and disrespect but i try to measure its for creating reflexions on other points of view. Tongue

I can see something great about this subject and between the most part of persons who dare to expose their own and frank thought: we are thinking in the same sense and observing the same thing, and we are all affected.

Now i remember a post answer of Jen in a discussion where we were criticizing the fact that a LP pic & vid appeared in a pr0n website with MM (but i don't remember it was as old as 2005/2006). She said something like: no problem for Lucy & myself for using pics and vids in a pr0n website for winning money. In this time, kilbs was fearing that this website owner take LP in this market for a more important part (isn't it?) with always this same tune that Lucy decides by her own chief. And only the intelligent fans wondered about all that and permit theirselves to express some negative opinions (sometime only the truth). Conclusion: we trouble the good way of the commercial forum. Maybe, the fact it stays as long time in this temp form is deliberate: to make us go away or be banished! hoo, very very negative comment!... Headache
But finally, to conclue, we would maybe never be in this state if we had read some profundly sincere and friendly excuses on the screen for fans who follow LP since as so much time. That's right the forum coulfd have been repaired quickly. This situation is unrespectful for fans who made the forum live, and so the best coming soon would be real excuses, bringing the feeling of security that the LP image is managed at the rank wich has to honour it. Roll Eyes (in a fan point of view of course)

Grandad Dark epidods serve to put more in light the goods ones! (Well i hope)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy's Official New ForumPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:05 pm    Subject: Lucy's Official New Forum Reply with quote


snowflake wrote:
Now i remember a post answer of Jen in a discussion where we were criticizing the fact that a LP pic & vid appeared in a pr0n website with MM (but i don't remember it was as old as 2005/2006). She said something like: no problem for Lucy & myself for using pics and vids in a pr0n website for winning money.


I would be most interested to see that, I saw most of your posts but not that one. It is particularly unfortunate given the current situation that it is lost and gone forever since it would be most useful to have the context for it.

You are referring to the situation about which Poggy commented, yes?

Poggy wrote:
Lucy been used to sell p0rn. It happen also way back in 2005/2006 on a website. Where they advertised that they had a full uncut lasbian video of Lucy and Michelle Marsh. Of course this wasn't true and it only lead you to a paysite full of p0rn. To cut a long story short. We evenually got the domain owners to delete the site.


...See that... the site was eventually deleted, in the end. That, I think, is significant Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO