Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shoot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6568

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shootPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:13 pm    Subject: Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shoot Reply with quote

By request... Smile

Sorry they're so small, I'm not sure what happened there. I have some vague memory that it took me so long to scan them for some reason that I can't remember that I ended up not doing it and using someone else's, or something... I was sure I had bigger ones but, oh, I dunno, maybe I'll happen across them some time in the future. I'm a bit confused about this one TBH Confused

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shootPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:04 pm    Subject: Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shoot Reply with quote

Here are tophill1's scans from the other LP.tv site, in addition to one shot I grabbed from a blog because his link wasn't working. Hope these will be helpful to someone:

kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shootPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:42 pm    Subject: Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shoot Reply with quote

every weekend i wait for the ice cream van hoping lucy will be there with the double scoop with cherries on top Big Smile , no joy yet but do love her hairdo in these pics Cloud 9
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shootPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:05 pm    Subject: Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shoot Reply with quote

i love this shoot! Cloud 9
sexybeast

Contributions: 740

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shootPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shoot Reply with quote

just gave up my day job guys..cause i have to be in England waiting for that ice cream truck with Kiwi..only now he's gonna have to beat me to that scoop Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shootPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:55 pm    Subject: Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shoot Reply with quote

Cheers Chris Thumb Up!
samyasourav

Contributions: 1

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shootPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:34 am    Subject: Video request Reply with quote

Can anyone have the video of this ice-cream shoot ??

Thankx Big Smile Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shootPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:11 pm    Subject: Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shoot Reply with quote

I've never seen one unfortunately Sad Loaded shoots tend to be pretty lacking in videos... sometimes there are low-quality phone ones which are not very good and hard to find... they're not as generous in their provision of videos as Nuts, which is a little odd since they're both IPC.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shootPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:57 am    Subject: Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shoot Reply with quote

IPC?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shootPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:39 pm    Subject: Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shoot Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
IPC?

Inter-Planetary Corporation, as described by EE "Doc" Smith Smile

...Also the publishing company which owns both Nuts and Loaded.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy's Loaded "ice cream" shootPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:51 am    Subject: icecrem Reply with quote

nice (drooling and starts to want ice cream
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: