Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy's Internet Movie Database page...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy's Internet Movie Database page...Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 pm    Subject: Lucy's Internet Movie Database page... Reply with quote

Hey! Here is Lucy's imdb page.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1817696/

You will need to login to access the message board though.

As she has always been a fantastic presenter and shown the potential to be a very capable actress, it will be great to see her get more credits on here. After all, she can't go on being a glamour model forever!!

As someone else suggested a little while back, she could make a good Jane Austen heroine, especially as her and Jane were both Hampshire lasses!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy's Internet Movie Database page...Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:37 pm    Subject: Lucy's Internet Movie Database page... Reply with quote

Argh, that page... it is something of a sore point.

I tried to get Lucy's Nuts TV work listed on there some time ago. The submission process was horrifically complex, then after a delay of several weeks they rejected the entry for no apparent reason and there seemed to be no way of contacting them to resolve this.

That was some time ago, and it would be even more desirable to have Lucy's extensive Nuts TV CV listed there now as a counter to the BB stuff which some benighted moron has put there some time after my attempt.

Perhaps the difficulty is to do with the fact that Nuts TV no longer exists so the data cannot be checked "at source"... but I would have thought the videos of Lucy's appearances ought to fill that gap.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy's Internet Movie Database page...Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:29 pm    Subject: Lucy's Internet Movie Database page... Reply with quote

It has nothing to do with Nuts TV been finished. As many a TV channel has folded before. It's all to do with what they class as a TV channel and the programming and availability of the channel. As Nuts TV was rather restricted in been able to view it . Then they won't let it be classed as or programes featured on as it as creditable to be added. The old Live TV also has the same problem at times.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy's Internet Movie Database page...Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:34 am    Subject: Lucy's Internet Movie Database page... Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
As Nuts TV was rather restricted in been able to view it . Then they won't let it be classed as or programes featured on as it as creditable to be added.

Weep

Unrestricted national availability on Freeview... I guess with it being an American-run site they don't have a sufficiently accurate perception of UK coverage...
Poggy

Lucy's Internet Movie Database page...Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:58 am    Subject: Lucy's Internet Movie Database page... Reply with quote

That is just it....Freeview wasn't or isn't free. As there is the initial charge for it. Which means not a general mainstream TV. I think in their opinion. Not like a subscription such as Sky.

As for it not having.....sufficiently accurate perception of UK coverage. I think you will have to say they are over sufficiently accurate perception of UK coverage. As they even have her appearence Greatest Ever Disaster Movies listed. Which was just a comment film on the films.

I understand what you are saying with Nuts TV. I just think that they have some rule about the limited broadcast of it. I for one couldn't get it for some months when it first launched. Something to do with the package I was on at the time.

This has just come to me...

If they did include Nuts TV. Then would they also have to add the TVX promo's?
I think that would then mean they would have to list eveyones adverts. I think it's a case of saying stop somewhere. That they do these things.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy's Internet Movie Database page...Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm    Subject: Lucy's Internet Movie Database page... Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess there are silver linings Smile

Not sure what you mean about initial charges for Freeview though... when I heard Lucy was going to be on Nuts TV I simply went to Tesco, bought a Freeview box for 20 quid, plugged it in and it worked. No subscriptions or packages or anything like that involved... there are some encrypted DVB-T channels, but Nuts TV never was, my box doesn't even have a slot for a card or anything of the kind so it can't receive those, but it got Nuts TV from the word go. Only thing I had to pay for was the actual apparatus.

There were some coverage difficulties with DVB-T, true, but then I was living only seven miles from one of the most powerful transmitters in the country so no problem there Smile Maybe your area was in a coverage hole and you had to wait for them to upgrade the transmitter?
Poggy

Lucy's Internet Movie Database page...Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:40 pm    Subject: Lucy's Internet Movie Database page... Reply with quote

I was on Virgin Media at the time and they didn't start having Nuts TV for months Hehe

Show's how good they was at the TV lark.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: