Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:46 am    Subject: Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance Reply with quote

I think ive asked this before but no one could answer it... My question is: Does anyone know the first EVER time Lucy appeared in Nuts magazine? Maybe some pics, issue date/pic? That would be great. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:34 am    Subject: Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance Reply with quote

I think you asked me this but it looks like I forgot to answer Blush

Earliest would appear to be April 2004, at least that seems to be what I've got on record, and the pics - not specially taken for Nuts - were these:

plus what I think is a montage made using this pic, or one taken only a few seconds before/after it, with Lucy's undies photoshopped to black...

...and this one:

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:40 am    Subject: Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance Reply with quote

that third pic has always been one of my favs but i didnt realise til now how great the first 2 are as well. great post.
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:04 am    Subject: Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance Reply with quote

This is before she went topless?
Cause you can see the stuff she tried so hard to cover for years in the second pic.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:14 am    Subject: Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance Reply with quote

The see-through bra you mean? Oh, nothing too unusual about that, in a sense... look at this pic for example, this too was taken in 2004:

SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance Reply with quote

I see....
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:23 am    Subject: Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance Reply with quote

i remember when that pic came out. i thought it was to good to be true. still a great shot.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:27 am    Subject: Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance Reply with quote

I think that picture is unusual because, if I remember correctly, Lucy said in the interview for her first topless shoot that she was excited now that she could do see-through stuff now. The military camo picture was long before that shoot. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:59 am    Subject: Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance Reply with quote

I think she was talking about personal stuff, rather than modelling stuff - being able to wear "risky" dresses, go topless on the beach, and what-have-you. See-through-y shoots, while rare, were not unheard of - we've got two examples on this thread already, this video is another one:

Video: Lucy Pinder - Maxim Wet Shoot

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:01 pm    Subject: Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance Reply with quote

Here's some others to go with that first set above. Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Scott McAulay lacy lingerie / corset shoot pics Reply with quote

Arrr... let's have the whole lot of HQs Smile

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag AppearancePosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:15 am    Subject: Lucy's First Ever Nuts Mag Appearance Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: